XEROX WORKCENTRE 3225 Designed to support single or team user needs, WorkCentre 3225 streamlines your business operations by combining print, copy, scan, fax and email functionality in a single saving device.
Print & Copy Produktip Print speeds up to 29 pages / minute and copying speeds as fast as 10 seconds means you will spend less time on the device and more time focus on your work. Standard two-sided printing for even more productivity.
Quality Crisp 4800 x 600 dpi enhanced image quality produces high caliber, professional documents highlight exceptional print quality with crisp text and crisp graphics.
Ready network Includes Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB, allowing easy connection for one user or entire work team. Xerox® Easy Wireless setup helps you connect quickly and easily to your Wi-Fi network
Security Documents A variety of features ensure that personal data remains secure, including the SNMPv3 and IPv6 network security protocols, and Safe Fax Receiving, which holds the fax until a log-in user is authorized to retrieve it.
Time Scanning object Color and black-and-white scanning convert papers to electronic documents. Scanning to Email enables sending paper documents directly to an email recipient from the front panel-no need to run back and forth from a multifunction printer for your computer.
Copy Feature Reduce / enlarge, auto background presses, 3-level darkness control, checks, ID copy and N-up layout options provide the flexibility you need to finish your project efficiently.
Front Panel Find the most frequently used functions quickly with the easy-to-read button and two rows of LCD screens.
Apple AirPrint Print documents from Apple iPhone or iPad using built-in support for Apple AirPrint
Satisfaction Guarantee The WorkCentre 3225 includes a one-year depot guarantee and our Total Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the performance of your Xerox equipment, at your request, we will repair or replace it at no cost.
Xerox WorkCentre 3225 driver download for Windows:
Windows 10 x64
Windows 8 x64
Windows 8.1 x64
Windows 7 x64
Windows Server 2012 x64
Windows Server 2012 R2 x64
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 x64
Windows Server 2003 x64
Windows Server 2003
Xerox WorkCentre 3225 Software Installer Package v188.8.131.52
WorkCentre 3225 Software Installer Package. Contains the Print drivers, Easy Printer Manager, Easy Wireless Setup utility, Scan Driver, PC-Fax driver and Windows 10, RS4 Update.
Size: 246.94 MBFilename: WorkCentre_3225_Windows_Software_Installer-Package.exe⇛ Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3225 Windows Print Drivers Utilities V1.11
This package contains and installs the appropriate drivers for printing and scanning to your Xerox device, including:
Easy Document Creator -1.06.00
Easy Print Manager - 1.03.97.02
Easy Wireless Setup - 184.108.40.206
Scan Driver(TWAIN/WIA) -3.31.48:05
Win PCL Print Driver -3.12.38.03:11
Win PS Print Driver -2.01.02:10
Version: See Description
Size: 262.22 MB
Filename: Xerox_WorkCentre_3225_Windows_Print_Drivers_Utilities_V1.11.exe Download
WorkCentre 3225 V4 Windows 8 & 10 Print Driver
WorkCentre 3225 V4 Window 8 / 8.1 / 10 Print Driver
Size: 24.86 MB
Filename: V4XPS_XEROX_WORKCENTRE_3225_V12.exe Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3225 driver download for MAC OS X:
macOS 10.14 - Mojave
macOS 10.13 - High Sierra
macOS 10.12 - Sierra
Mac OS X 10.11 - El Capitan
Mac OS X 10.10 - Yosemite
Mac OS X 10.9 - Mavericks
Mac OS X 10.8 - Mountain Lion
Mac OS X 10.7 - Lion
Mac OS X 10.6 - Snow Leopard
Mac OS X 10.5 or lower
WorkCentre 3225 Software Driver and Utilities
Contains: Print Driver-1.06.01 Easy Printer Manager 1.103.35 Fax (Fax Journal and Fax Creator) 1.01.44 Scan Assistant 1.02.96 ICA Scan Driver and TWAIN
Size: 252.07 MBFilename: Xerox_WorkCentre_3225_Driver_1.06.01.dmg ⇛ Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3225 driver download for Linux OS:
Linux Driver for WorkCentre 3225
Linux Driver for WorkCentre 3225 supports: Ubuntu 10.04 - 13.04, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6, Fedora 11 - 19, Debian 5.0 - 7.1, Mint 13 - 15, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11, openSUSE 11.0 - 12.3
Size: 7.16 MBFilename: Xerox_WorkCentre_3225_Linux-Driver.tar.gz ⇛ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 3225:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 3225 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre 3225. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.