The CanoScan 4200F CanonScan scanner uses 12V 1250mA Adapter, with high scan capability, scan speed and scan quality (3200dpi), ease of operation and affordable price on the market, lure many users choose to continue using this scanner.
Damage that often occurs in the 4200F type is usually on the adapter and mainboard. With typical Canon plugs, this adapter is not easy to find in computer stores. Mainboard is often damaged in IC Controller, so that sometimes still not moving, or dead, not on.
If you face any problems like this, we are ready to help fix adapter / mainboard quickly, quality, and warranty 2 months including service and spare part.
Please visit our workshop, or call 021.62310383 for consultation / registration service.
Another type of Canon scanner: D646U ex, 3000 ex, 5000F, N640P ex, N646P ex, Lide 25, Lide 100, etc.
CanoScan 4200F Driver Download
CanoScan 4200F Scanner Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64) 18.104.22.168a 7,222KB Download
CanoScan 4200F Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista32/XP/2000) 22.214.171.124a 7,224KB Download
CanoScan 4200F Scanner Driver (Windows Me/98) 126.96.36.199a 7,219KB Download
CanoScan 4400F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4) 12.13.3 5,501KB Download
CanoScan 4400F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) 12.13.3a 5,485KB Download
CanoScan 4400F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) 12.1.3 12,592KB Download
CanoScan 4400F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) 12.1.3 12,524KB Download
CanoScan Toolbox (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98) 188.8.131.52a 15,992KB Download
CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8) 1.0.1 230KB Download
How to install the driver for CanoScan 4200F
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan 4200F . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.