Xerox VersaLink B400 Printer. This is the driver that provides all the functions for the selected model.
Languages Supported: English German (Global) English (North America) Arabic Brazilian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Czech Danish Dutch Finnish French French Canadian Hebrew Hungarian Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian.
- Consumables Included 1 x toner cartridge (black) - up to 5900 pages
- Compliant Standards FIPS 140-2
- Processor 1.05 GHz
- Networking Print server
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS
- Security Protocols & Features LDAP, Secure Print, Apple Bonjour, TLS, IP filtering
- Dimensions & Weight
- Width 18.1 in
- Depth 16.8 in
- Height 13.3 in
- Weight 30.86 lbs
- Print Speed Up to 47 ppm - B/W - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) ¦ Up to 45 ppm - B/W - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) ¦ Up to 38 ppm - B/W - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) ¦ Up to 29 ppm - B/W duplex - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) ¦ Up to 28 ppm - B/W duplex - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) ¦ Up to 25 ppm - B/W duplex - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Built-in Devices Touch screen
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Interface Gigabit LAN, NFC, USB 3.0
- AirPrint Enabled Yes
- Max Resolution (B&W) 1200 x 1200 dpi
- PostScript Support Standard
- First Print Out Time B/W 8 sec
- Language Simulation PCL 5E, PostScript 3, PCL 6, HP GL, PDF, XPS, TIFF, JPEG
- Printer Features 256-bit encryption
- Media Handling 150-sheet bypass tray, 550-sheet input tray
- Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- Width (Shipping) 21.3 in
- Depth (Shipping) 23.1 in
- Height (Shipping) 18.9 in
- Weight (Shipping) 38.2 lbs
- Software / System Requirements
- Software Included Drivers & Utilities
- OS Required Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, HP-UX 11i v3, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Citrix XenApp, Apple MacOS X 10.9 or later, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Oracle Solaris 11.3, IBM AIX 7.2, Red Hat Fedora Core 24, SUSE Linux 13.2
- Media Handling
- Media Type Envelopes, labels, plain paper, photo paper, bond paper, recycled paper, card stock, punched paper, preprinted paper
- Media Size Class A4/Legal
- Max Media Size Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Min Media Size (Custom) 3 in x 5 in
- Max Media Size (Custom) 8.5 in x 14 in
- Media Sizes Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), 3 in x 5 in
- Media Weight 60 g/m² - 220 g/m²
- Total Media Capacity 700 sheets
- Media Feeders 1 x automatic - 150 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m² ¦ 1 x automatic - 550 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m²
- Max Media Capacity 2350 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity 250 sheets
- Environmental Parameters
- Min Operating Temperature 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 89.6 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 10 - 85%
- Sound Emission (Idle) 30 dBA
- Sound Emission (Operating) 56 dBA
- Printer Type Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) 110000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Volume 12000 pages
- Expansion / Connectivity
- Connections 1 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x Gigabit LAN - RJ-45
- Power Device Power supply - internal
- Voltage Required AC 110 V
- Frequency Required 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational 565 Watt
- Power Consumption Stand by 46 Watt
- Power Consumption Sleep 4 Watt
- RAM Installed (Max) 2 GB
Xerox VersaLink B400 driver download for Windows:Xerox Print Driver Installer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)⟷Download here 5.3 Mb
Web-based Print Driver Installer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⟷Download here 20.2 Mb
PCL6 Print Driver - Xerox User Interface for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)⟷Download here 11.9 Mb
PCL6 Print Driver for Administrators for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⟷Download here 2.2 Mb
PostScript Print Driver - Xerox User Interface - Microsoft Certified for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⟷Download here 11.8 Mb
PostScript Print Driver for Administrators for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)⟷Download here 2.2 Mb
Generic PPD for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⟷Download here 387 Kb
Xerox VersaLink B400 driver download for MAC OS X:Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10 ⟷Download here 98.7 Mb
Card Reader Plug-ins for Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6 ⟷Download here 8.8 Mb
Xerox VersaLink B400 Software Release v37.10.41 for Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6 ⟷Download here 363 Mb
Xerox VersaLink B400 driver download for Linux OS:Linux Intel Driver .DEB i686 ⟷Download here 46.1 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .DEB x86_64 ⟷Download here 47.7 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .RPM i686 ⟷Download here 46.2 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .RPM x86_64 ⟷Download here 47.8 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox VersaLink B400:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox VersaLink B400 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox VersaLink B400. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.