The Xerox ConnectKey WorkCentre 6655 Color Laser Color Multifunction with the Xerox ConnectKey platform offers many useful features you would expect from A3 devices. Enjoy the extraordinary security of data thanks to McAfee Security integration and advanced scanning features, including S-PDF searchable and one-touch scanning, where you can assign your own scanning workflow to help you quickly distribute and archive documents.
- Print speed: Up to 35 ppm A4 format
- Work cycle: up to 100,000 pages
- Recommended monthly print volume: Up to 8,000 pages
- Duplex: automatic
- Overhead feeder: automatic double-sided (DADF)
- Processor / Memory: 1 GHz / 4 GB
- Hard drive: 160 GB
- Connectivity: 10/100 / 1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 2.0, optional Wi-Fi
- Paper Input
- DADF: 60 sheets, sizes: 140 x 140 mm to 216 x 356 mm, 50-125g / m2
- Ink Tray: 150 sheets, sizes: 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm, 60-220 g / m2
- Tray 1: 550 sheets, sizes: 148 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm, 60-220 g / m2
- Add-on tray: Optional 1x 550 sheets, sizes: 140 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- Total capacity (standard / max.): 700 sheets / 1250 sheets
- Paper output 250 sheets
- built-in 20-sheet manual stapler, stitching in one place
- Copying and printing
- Resolution: up to 2400 x 600 dpi, copy: up to 600 x 600 dpi
- First Page: Print 11 Seconds B / W / Copy 15 Seconds B / W
- PDL: PCL 5c / 6, original Adobe PostScript 3 ™, PDF
- Print Features: Booklet Printing, Scale Change, Multi-page Printing, Secure Print, Direct Print from USB Memory Device, Optional Apple AirPrint ™ and Xerox Mobile Print Cloud
- Speed: Up to 51 bpm images per minute / up to 28 color images per minute
- Color scanning: yes 24-bit, 8-bit grayscale
- Destination placements: mailbox scanning, USB scanning, scan to email, network scanning; file formats: PDF, PDF / A, XPS, JPEG, TIFF; practical features: one-touch scanning, PDF searchable files, PDF / XPS / TIFF single / multipage files, encrypted / password-protected PDF files, linearized PDF / PDF / A files
- Optional software packages: ConnectKey® for SharePoint®, ConnectKey® for DocuShare®, ConnectKey® Share to Cloud, Xerox® Scan to PC Desktop® Professional; other solutions are available through Xerox's various business partners
- Internet fax, fax server
- McAfee® Embedded, McAfee ePolicy (ePO) compatibility, hard disk image overwrite, 256 bit encryption (FIPS 140-2), Common Criteria (ISO 15408), Secure Print, Secure Fax, Secure Scan, mail, Cisco® TrustSec technology, network authentication, SSL encryption, SNMPv3 protocol, Audit Log, access control, user rights
- By default, Xerox® billing (XSA, copying, printing, scanning, faxing, e-mail), network charging
- Optional: Equitrac Express®, Equitrac Office®, Equitrac Professional®, YSoft® SafeQ®; other network billing solutions are available
- Windows® XP / 2003 Server / 2008 Server / 2012 Server / Vista / 7/8/9, Mac OS® 10.5 and above, Oracle® Solaris 9, 10, Redhat® Enterprise Linux®, Fedora® Core 12-15, UX® 11iv2, IBM® AIX® 5, SUSE®, Xerox® Global Print Driver®, Xerox® Mobile Express Driver®
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 538 x 553 x 625 mm, weight: 38 kg
- Energy consumption
- continuous printing: 487 W, standby: 71 W, standby mode: 2.7 W
- 2 years with on-site repair or full Xerox service and service
Xerox WorkCentre 6655 Driver DownloadDriver Xerox WorkCentre 6655 For Windows:
Download : Driver Xerox WorkCentre 6655 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32 Bit)
Download : Driver Xerox WorkCentre 6655 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 64 Bit)
Driver Xerox WorkCentre 6655 For Mac:Download : Driver Xerox WorkCentre 6655 (Mac OS X 10.7)
Download : Driver Xerox WorkCentre 6655 (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 6655 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 6655 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre 6655. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.