Xerox Phaser 3124 Printer Driver Download - This Monochrome electrostatic printer has printing speeds of twenty five ppm (pages per minute) A4 size pages and comes with the utmost resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. First-page-out time of the printer is as quick as nine seconds. Printer Xerox Phaser 3124 comes with the connectivity's like USB to boot it comes with customary memory of eight MB, a hundred and fifty rate processor. Print volume of the printer would be two,000 pages per month. alternative options embody job cancel feature, automobile receptacle choose, Xerox standing monitor, watermarks, poster printing, suited page, scaling, overlays, automobile receptacle choose and toner saver mode.
Specifications and features that are provided by FUJI XEROX Phaser 3124:
- USB connectivity
- Speed up to 25 ppm
- First-page-out time u.s. u.s. fast 9 seconds
- 150 MHz processor
- Maximum paper size is legal (216 x 356 mm)
- Standard paper capacity: 251 sheets
- 1200 x 600 Image Quality
- 8 MB memory
- Maximum duty cycle of 20.000 pages per month
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 14.1 x 11.7 x 10 in./358 x 298 x 253 mm
- Print cartridge (capacity: 1.000 pages), ni in the package purchased.
- Toner saver mode
Xerox Phaser 3124 Printer Driver Download
Driver (software) Xerox Phaser 3124 printer for Windows 10 (32bit): <==> Download
Driver (software) Xerox Phaser 3124 printer for Windows 10 (64bit) : <==>Download
Driver (software) Xerox Phaser 3124 printer for Windows 8 (32-64bit) :<==> Download
Driver (software) Xerox Phaser 3124 printer for Windows 7 (32-64bit) :<==> Download
Driver (software) Xerox Phaser 3124 printer for Windows Server 2008 (32-64 bit) : <==>Download
Driver (software) Xerox Phaser 3124 printer for Windows XP (32-64bit) : <==>Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3124:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3124 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 3124. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.