Perfect for printing-intensive environments, such as pay-for-print shops and book publishing, the Xerox D136 copier/printer helps you meet the demanding deadlines for all of your tprint jobs. Consistently, accurately and reliably receive and process data, then quickly print large volumes of the high-quality statements, invoices or other black and white documents.
Xerox® D136 Copier/Printer
- Rated speed :136 PPM – 8.5" x 11" (A4),82 PPM – 8.5" x 14" (B4),68 PPM – 11" x 17" (A3),34 PPM – 12" x 18" (SRA3)
- Resolution:Print: 2400 x 2400 dpi,RIP: 1200 x 1200 dpi,Scan: 600 x 600 dpi
- Line Screens:150 lpi
- Recommended average monthly volume:70,000 - 700,000 pages per month
- Duty cycle:2,000,000 pages per month
- Scan speed:200 ipm black and white scanning, simplex / duplex
- First-copy-out time:3.7 seconds
- Standard Capabilities:Monochrome printing and copying, color scanning, Print-from- and Scan-to-USB
- Optional Capabilities:Finishing, high capacity feeding
- Printed Sides:Duplex
- User Interface:Full color touch-screen user interface
- PDLs:Adobe® PostScript®, PDF, PCL, LCDS, IPDS, VIPP®, PPML
- Paper sources:5 standard
- Standard paper capacity:4,050 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity with options:8,050 sheets
- Media Dimensions - Minimum:4" x 6"
- Media Dimensions - Maximum:13" x 19.2"
- Media Weight - Minimum:16 lb. bond (52 g/m²)
- Media Weight - Maximum:140 lb. bond (253 g/m²)
- Media Types:Carbonless, DocuCards, document folders, synthetics, tabs, labels, specialty media, coated stock :Refer to customer expectations setting document for supported media and capabilities for coated stocks
- Tray 1:1,100 sheets (8.5" x 11"/A4)
- Tray 2:1,600 sheets (8.5" x 11"/A4)
- Tray 3:550 sheets (up to 13.0" x 19.2"/SRA3)
- Tray 4:550 sheets (up to 13.0" x 19.2"/SRA3)
- Tray 5:Bypass tray: 250 sheets (up to 13.0" x 19.2"/SRA3)
- Standard Duplex Automatic Document Feeder:250 sheets
- Optional High Capacity Feeder:High Capacity feeder: Two trays with 2,000 sheets each (4,000 sheets total), 8.5 x 11" (A4)
- Oversize High Capacity Feeders: One or two trays with 2,000 sheets each (4,000 sheets total), 13" x 19.2" (330 x 488 mm):
- Other Input Devices:Post Process Inserter
- Digital Front Ends:Integrated Copy/Print Server (standard),Xerox® FreeFlow® Print Server (optional),Xerox® EX136 Print Server, Powered by Fiery® (optional)
- Electrical Requirements:208-240 VAC, 60/50 Hz, 15/13 amp service,Each feeding/finishing module requires 100-240 VAC, 60/50 Hz power
- Dimensions:Width: 4'4" (1270 mm), Height: 4'9" (1447 mm), Depth: 2'7" (787 mm)
- Security Features:Standard Secure Print, authentication with LDAP/Kerberos/ SMB/CAC, password protected PDF, FIPS 140-2 encryption (Integrated Copy/Print Server only), S/MIME encrypted email, IPsec, 802.1X, SNMP v3.0, email over SSL, image overwrite (3x or 1x, immediate, scheduled, on demand) hard disk data encryption, audit log optional CAC, Secure Access Unified ID System®,IPv6 ready,256 bit encryption,Common Criteria Certified
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox D136:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox D136 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.