Change the way you work. The WB WorkCentre 4265 Multifunction Printer simplifies everyday office communication and offers the solutions you need to work more efficiently through workflows based on digital and paper documents - all safely and with minimal cost.
- Print speed: up to 53 ppm A4 format
- Working cycle: up to 500,000 pages
- Recommended monthly print volume: up to 20,000 pages
- Duplex: automatic
- Overhead feeder: automatic double-sided (DADF)
- Processor / Memory: 1 GHz / 2 GB
- Hard drive: 320 GB
- Connectivity: 10/100 / 1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 2.0, optional Wi-Fi
- Paper Input
- DADF: 100 sheets, sizes: 145 x 145 mm to 216 x 356 mm, 50-105 g / m2
- Primary stack: 100 sheets, sizes: 98 x 147 mm to 216 x 356 mm, 60-163 g / m2
- Tray 1: 520 sheets, sizes: 99 x 147 mm to 216 x 356 mm, 60 to 163 g / m2
- Add-on tray: optional 3x 520 sheets each, sizes: 99 x 147 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- 4-sheet paper tray (Input / Output Tray + 3x Tray)
- 2 paper tray support (input / output tray + 1 optional tray)
- High Capacity 2,100-sheet feeder
- Total paper capacity (standard / max.): 700 sheets / 2 350 sheets
- Paper output
- optional 500-sheet output tray / 50-sheet stapler (one position)
- Copying and printing
- Resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, copying: up to 600 x 600 dpi
- First page: 8 seconds print / 5 seconds copying
- PDL: PCL 5c, e / 6, original Adobe PostScript 3 ™, PDF
- Print Features: Booklet Printing, Blanking Pages, Multiple Pages on 1 Sheet, Sorting, Scaling, Reduce / Enlarge, Customize Page, Custom Page Sizes, Delayed Print, Home Page, USB Print
- Scanner: single-pass, 600x600 dpi
- Speed: Single-sided up to 55 ipm b / w
- double sided up to 70 ipm b / w
- Color scanning: 4-bit, 8-bit grayscale
- Destination placements
- capture to the home folder, scan to computer via SMB server, clipboard capture, email capture, snapshot, snapshot to SMB, FTP, SFTP, network scanning, HTTP capture, HTTPS capture, XPS , PDF / A, JPEG, single- and multi-page TIFF, USB memory, TWAIN support
- Optional software packages: Xerox® Scan to PC Desktop® SE and Professional
- Optional fax kit, LAN fax, fax on server
- Change the way you work. The WB WorkCentre 4265 Multifunction Printer simplifies everyday office communications and offers the solutions you need to work more efficiently through workflows based on digital and paper documents - all in a safe and minimal way.
- Standard Xerox® Accounting (XSA, Copy, Print, Scan, Fax, E-mail) Optional: Equitrac Express®, Equitrac Office®, YSoft® SafeQ®; other network billing solutions are available
- Press drivers
- Windows® XP / 2003 Server / 2008 Server / 2012 Server / Vista / 7/8/9, Mac OS® 10.5 and above, Oracle® Solaris 9, 10, Redhat® Enterprise 4, 17, HP-UX® 11iv2, IBM® AIX® 5, openSUSE® 11, 12, Ubantu®, Xerox® Global Print Driver®, Xerox® Mobile Express Driver®
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 621 x 511 x 624 mm, weight: 43 kg
- Energy consumption
- continuous printing: 900 W, standby: 30 W, standby mode: 1.5 W
- 2 years with on-site repair or full Xerox service and service
Xerox WorkCentre 4265 Driver DownloadSupport for:Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8
Mac OS X,Linux
Xerox WorkCentre 4265 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP Here
Xerox WorkCentre 4265 Driver Download For Mac OS X
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10 Here
Xerox WorkCentre 4265 Driver Download For Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 4265:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 4265 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre 4265. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.