Unbeatable combination of exceptional performance, ease of operation and great versatility.
The Xerox D95 multifunction system is tailor-made for busy office environments and small production environments. It's massive and flexible enough to deal with your complex print jobs with different finishing tasks. With Xerox D95 you always get the best results.
- System Print / Copy / Scan / E-mail Options
- System loadability
- Production Category: LOW VOLUMES
- max. monthly print volume per 500,000 print unit
- Rcommended average monthly load of 40-150,000 print pages
- 2 GB RAM, 80 GB hard disk drive with 14.6 GB storage space for document storage
- Production speed up to 95 ppm
- Time for first print / copy for 3 seconds
- Scan up to 200 images per minute, to LDAP-enabled email, network server, mailbox, job templates
- 2 400 x 2 400 dpi print resolution = 265 shades of gray at
- halftone slides 106 lpi (initial) or 150 lpi (high quality mode)
- Optical resolution for scanning 200/300/400/600 dpi 2-bit color depth, 256 shades of gray
- Max. 8 Trays including Manual Feed & Inserter
- Maximum paper supply: 8,300 sheets
- Dimensions of printable paper
- standard formats A5, A4, A3, A3 ++, SRA3
- non-standard paper sizes from 102 mm x 152 mm to 330 mm x 488 mm
- based on 5 input trays with a capacity of 3,800 sheets
- Optional Large Paper Tray: 2 trays of up to 4,000 sheets or 1 large bin up to 330 x 488 mm = 2,000 sheets.
- manual input: 250 sheets
- Inserter Tray of white, preprinted, color sheets (offset and xerographies) without traversing the printer's seal - 175 sheets
- Finishing equipment
- Standard finisher for 3,000 sheets stacked or offset
- Stacking up to 100 sheets; 24 sewing positions, one or two sketches
- Perforation for ring loaders: 2 or 4 holes
- The optional brochure finisher creates booklets (sewing V1) up to 25 sheets, j. 100 pages with stitching on the back
- Brochure format: A5 or A4 + has the same functionality as a standard finisher
- Optional folding module C-warehouse and Z-warehouse format A4
- Print inside or outside composite paper
- Z-warehouse for A3 translations
- Optional Xerox FreeFlow® Print Server Controller
- SUN® platform; 4 GB of memory; 250 GB hard drive, SATA (minimum); DVD / CD writer unit; color monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Supported client environments: Windows® 2000 SP4 / XP SP2, Server 2003, Vista and Server 2008: 32-bit and 64-bit editions; Macintosh® OSX 10.3.9 or later
- PDL files and data formats: Adobe® PostScript® Level 3; PDF; PCL 5e and 6; TIFF; HPGL, HPGL2; IPDS; LCDS
Download Xerox D95 Driver Here :
Windows 32bit :
Install from Web : download
PCL5 32-bit Driver - Download
PCL6 32-bit Driver - Download
PostScript 32-bit Driver - Download
Windows 64bit :
Install from Web : download
PCL5 64-bit Driver - Download
PCL6 64-bit Driver - Download
PostScript 64-bit Driver - Download
Driver : download
Driver : download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox D95 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox D95 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox D95. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.