Xerox Phaser 3330 Driver & Software Download-Xerox Phaser 3330 Easy and secure wi-fi connection, including direct connection to wireless - direct wi-fi; Mobile printing is simple and straightforward to mobile without complex settings with support for services like: Apple® AirPrint ™, Google Cloud Print ™, Xerox® Print Services for Android ™ and Mopria®; Print directly from USB or Cloud; Security: Sensitive documents will be secure with the latest security technologies, including; IPsec, SNMPv3, IP filter and Secure Print; Optional: Enhanced security and control options thanks to USB card reader.
- Model 3330/DNI
- Starting at $249 (after $50 rebate)
- Print speed up to 42 ppm
- Print memory (standard/max)512 MB / 512 MB
- Connectivity 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Page Description Languages (PDL) JPEG, PCL® 5e, PCL® 6, PDF Direct, PostScript 3 compatible, TIFF
- Duty cycle Up to 80,000 images/month1
- Recommended monthly print volume Up to 6,000 pages
- Two-sided output Standard
- First-page-out time, printing As fast as 6.5 seconds
- Maximum print resolution 600 x 600 dpi (up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality)
- Processor speed 1.0 GHz
- Print features Automatic 2-sided, Booklet printing, Collation, Custom page size, Draft mode, Earth Smart, Fit-to-page, Job scheduling, MICR, N-up, Poster printing, Print from USB, Print from local drive, Save, Save and Print, Scaling, Watermarks
- Mobile printing Apple® AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, WiFi Direct (optional: Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™)
- Warranty One-year Quick Exchange
Xerox Phaser 3330 driver download for Windows:Web-based Print Driver Installer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⇛Download here ~ 20.3 Mb
Xerox Print Driver Installer for Windows 10/8.1/8 (32bit or 64bit) ⇛Download here ~ 5.3 Mb
Xerox Phaser 3330 driver download for MAC OS X:Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10 ⇛Download here ~ 95.8 Mb
Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X 10.9/10.8 ⇛Download here ~ 93.6 Mb
Phaser 3330 61.001.01.000 Firmware for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6⇛Download here ~ 27.4 Mb
Xerox Phaser 3330 driver download for Linux OS:Linux Intel Driver .DEB i686 ⇛Download here ~ 38.7 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .DEB x86_64 ⇛Download here ~ 40.2 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .RPM i686 ⇛Download here ~ 38.8 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .RPM x86_64 ⇛Download here ~ 40.3 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3330:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3330 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.