Download Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
Page-programming-save time to do an elaborate copying tasks by using the Layout function, prevent mistakes and did not include testing of the manual.
Minimize downtime of the device and the call of service technicians because intelligent inventory of replacement warning operators that will soon be needed.
Replacement toner and paper are sophisticated ensures continuous printing of print prints.
- Standard functionsCopy, Print, Scan, Email
- Optional functionsFax (Single or dual telephone line), LAN Fax, Internet Fax, Network Server Fax Enablement, Job Based Accounting - 3rd Party Enablement
- Print speedup to 65 ppm
- Maximum duty cycle250,000 pages per month
- First page outas fast as 2.7 seconds
- Document handler75-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Handler (DADH)
- Up to 75 ipm (images per minute)
- Full duplexYes (1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 2-1)
- Device memory768 MB standard / 1024 MB maximum
- Copy resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi x 8 bit input / 4800 x 1200 dpi interpolated output
- Automatic 2-sided/duplex
- Auto reduction and enlargement
- Auto paper select
- Auto tray switching
- Image quality enhancements
- Booklet creation
- Invert image
- Annotation and Bates™ stamping
- Build job
- Inserts and tab copying
- Sample set and job storage
- Heavy-weight paper
- Multiple copies 1 to 9,999
- Processor 1.4 GHz AMD Athlon dedicated
- 80 GB Hard Drive shared
- Network connectivity Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
- IEEE802.5 (Token ring) [via adapter]
- wireless ethernet (IEEE802.11a/b/g) [via third party adapter]
- Language support PCL6, PCL5e
- Postscript 3 emulation LCDS, SCS, XES and IPDS via third party transforms
- Direct print TIFF, PDF
- Print resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 interpolated dpi
- Print features Delay-, sample-, secure-, and store-print; simultaneous rip, receive, program-ahead, queue-process and transmit; bi-directional print drivers; exception page programming; tab printing; embedded web server for remote control/monitor/setup; job monitoring at device and at desktop
- Scan destinations
- Scan to email
- Enables device-specific network scan workflows (destination templates) to be easily created and edited via CentreWare Internet Services
- Scan to Home displays one template and populates with the user’s directory path after authentication*
- Scan to file
- Scan to network server / directory
- Scan to Mailbox*
- Scan to Windows XP client via Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) or TWAIN driver downloadable from www.xerox.com
- *Feature is not included with the Common Criteria Security Option.
- Scan software options
- Scan to PC Desktop (SE and Professional editions), SMARTsend, SMARTsend Professional
- Fax options
- Walkup Fax (one-line and two-line options) with LAN Fax, Internet Fax, Network Server Fax Enablement
- Fax memory
- 32MB (One Line)
- 256MB (Two Line)
- Input Paper Capacity
- 100-sheet Bypass Tray
- Two 550-sheet user-adjustable front loading Paper Trays
- 3,600-sheet High Capacity Paper Trays (1,600- and 2,000-sheet drawers)
- Total up to 4,800 sheets
- Paper Size
- Two Front Loading Paper Trays: User adjustable from 5.5 x 8.5 in. (A5/148 x 210 mm) to 11 x 17 in. (A3/297 x 420 mm)
- Bypass Tray: User Adjustable from 4.13 x 5.83 in. (105 x 148 mm) to 11 x 17 in. (A3/297 x 420 mm)
- Paper weight
- Two Front Loading Paper Trays: 16 lb to 53 lb bond/110 lb index (60 to 200 gsm)
- Bypass Tray: 16 lb to 57 lb bond/80 lb cover (60 to 216 gsm)
- Finishing options
- Office Finisher: 50-sheet, multi-position stapling, 2,000 + 250-sheet trays
- Advanced Office Finisher: 50-sheet, multi-position stapling, 1,500 + 1,500 + 250-sheet trays, 3-hole punch (2-hole option)
- Professional Finisher: 50-sheet, multi-position stapling, 1,500 + 250-sheet trays, 3-hole punch (2-hole option), saddle-stitch booklet making, v-folding
- Offsetting Catch Tray (265 only): 300 sheets
- Convenience Stapler: 50 sheets
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Windows 10 (32bit) ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Windows 10 (64bit) ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Windows 8 (32bit) ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Windows 8 (64bit) ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Windows 7 (32bit) ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Windows 7 (64bit) ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Windows Server 2008 (32bit) ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Windows Server 2008 (64bit) ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Windows XP (32bit) ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Windows XP (64bit) ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Mac OS X 10.5 or lower ➢Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 for Linux Printer Model Package➢Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 265/275:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 265/275 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.