Download driver Xerox WorkCentre printers 6505
Your WorkCentre ™ 6505V_DN Duplex Color Multifunction Printer
• 5 in 1: Copy/print/scan/fax/e-mail
• PANTONE ® Color Matching
• Genuine Adobe ® PostScript ® 3 ™: You can count on always accurate print jobs with vivid and loyal colors as well as high quality graphics
• Graphic resolution up to 1 200 x 1 200 dpi, 24-bit color/8-bit grayscale, PDF/JPEG/TIFF
• Ultra-fast: produces 1 color page in 12 seconds
• Front usb Port allows you to print or scan to all standard USB memory devices, all with speed
• Automatic double-sided printing
Plug and go: This simplicity is possible thanks to integrated networking and transparent compatibility with multi-user environments including PC, Macintosh and Linux machines.
A standard processor of 533 MHz and a memory of 256 MB (scalable up to 768 MB)
Easily treat an important workload, even as part of a regular stream of pages containing graphics, photos, and tables.
Easy to manage
With Xerox CentreWare ® is, remote device administration is easily done directly from your computer's browser.
Respect for the environment
More impressions, less consumption
With the automatic duplex function, you will save paper and reduce your printing costs.
"Toner Only" cartridges
With packaging reduced to the bare minimum, our "Toner only" cartridges reduce waste by 80% compared to comparable colour devices using integrated print cartridges.
Consolidation and Savings
The WorkCentre ™ 6505V_DN dual-sided color multifunction printer and its many functions allow saving in terms of energy and consumables by associating the functions of multiple devices into one product.
A silent partner
This device has been specially designed for quiet use that will not disturb your office.
How to install the Duplex kit on your printer
Dimensions and Weight
58.4 x 43 x 54.4 cm (H x W x D)
-WorkCentre ™ 6505V_DN Color Multifunction printer
-Colour and black cartridges (capacity: 1 000 pages * (each))
Download the driver for the Xerox WorkCentre printers 6505 will provide the opportunity to make full use of the features of the device and the correct working. On Download you will find the latest driver for the Xerox WorkCentre 6505-driver, officially provided by the device manufacturer. With it, you can be sure that your printer is Xerox WorkCentre 6505-driver under Windows will work with your current software. When you click on the download button will be downloaded universal device driver. This way you can be sure that your printer is Xerox WorkCentre 6505 will work.
Download Xerox WorkCentre 6505 Driver
PrinterDownload for ⇒ Windows 8 32 bit
Download for ⇒ Windows 8 64 bit
Download for⇒ Windows XP, 7, Vista 32 bit
Download for ⇒ Windows XP, 7, Vista 64 bit
ScannerDownload for ⇒ Windows 8 64 bit
Download for ⇒ Windows XP, 7, Vista 64 bit
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 6505 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 6505 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.