Xerox Phaser 3052 Driver Download & Manual Setup-The black and white laser printer Phaser 3052 A4 can provide individual or small working groups as fast printing of essential, absolute reliability and low space requirements. The first page is printed in 8.5 seconds in resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi. You can connect the printer with a USB cable or via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
The Phaser 3052 A4 Bin Laden Laser Printer can offer print speeds, absolute reliability and low space requirements for individuals or small workgroups.
Xerox Phaser 3052 Specs:
- Print speed: 26 ppm
- Recommended monthly print volume: 1,000 pages per month
- Main tray: 250 sheets
- Hand feeder: 1 sheet
- Output tray: 150 sheets
- Automatic two-sided printing: manual
- Media sizes: A5, A4, optional sizes 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- Media weights: 60-220 g / m2
- Types of media: office paper, recycled paper, envelopes
- First page print: 8.5 seconds
- Resolution (max): up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Processor: 600 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100, WiFi
- Page Description Languages: PCL® 5e and 6 Emulation
- Print features: toner save mode, halftone, multi-page printing, watermarks
- Dimensions: 368 x 335 x 213 mm, weight 7.4 kg
- Power Consumption: 417 W, 46 W Standby, 2 W Sleep Mode
- Warranty: 2 years with repair in the service center
Xerox Phaser 3260 driver download for Windows:Supported platformsWindows 10
Windows 10 x64
Windows 8 x64
Windows 8.1 x64
Windows 7 x64
Windows Server 2012 x64
Windows Server 2012 R2 x64
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 x64
Windows Server 2003 x64
Windows Server 2003
Xerox Phaser 3052 Driver Download & Manual Setup
Phaser 3052 Windows Print Driver Installer Package. Contains the Print drivers, Easy Printer Manager, and Easy Wireless Setup utility.
Size: 168.42 MB
Filename: Phaser_3052_Windows_Print_Driver_Installer_Package.exe ~ Download
PXerox Phaser 3052 Windows Print Drivers Utilities V1.06
This package contains and installs the appropriate drivers for printing and scanning to your Xerox device, including:
Easy Print Manager - 1.03.97.02
Easy Wireless Setup - 188.8.131.52
Win PCL Print Driver-3.12.38.03:10
Version: See Description
Size: 167.47 MB
Filename: Xerox_Phaser_3052_Windows_Print_Drivers_Utilities_V1.06.exe~ Download
Xerox Phaser 3052/3260 General Release V3.50.02.05
Please ensure you review the installation instructions before upgrading to this version. This release contains the latest updates and features. See the Product Enhancement Readme for details.
Size: 11.38 MB
Filename: PH3052_3260_V3.50.02.05.zip Download
Xerox Phaser 3260 driver download for MAC OS X:Supported platformsmacOS 10.14 - Mojave
macOS 10.13 - High Sierra
macOS 10.12 - Sierra
Mac OS X 10.11 - El Capitan
Mac OS X 10.10 - Yosemite
Mac OS X 10.9 - Mavericks
Mac OS X 10.8 - Mountain Lion
Mac OS X 10.7 - Lion
Mac OS X 10.6 - Snow Leopard
Mac OS X 10.5 or lower
Phaser_3052_Mac_OS_Software Driver and Utilities
Contain: the Driver and Easy Printer Manager
Size: 162.01 MB
Xerox Phaser 3260 driver download for Linux OS:
Linux Driver for Phaser 3052
Linux Driver for Phaser 3052 supports: Ubuntu 10.04 - 13.04, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6, Fedora 11 - 19, Debian 5.0 - 7.1, Mint 13 - 15, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11, openSUSE 11.0 - 12.3
Size: 7.16 MB
Filename: Xerox_Phaser_3052_Linux-Driver.tar.gz ~ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3052:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3052 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 3052. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.