As ultra compact devices, the HP DeskJet 3740 inkjet printer comes in a very small package suitable for any Home Office, while operating at a pace that helps keep the workflow is received. As a bare bones unit, you will not find one of the bells
and whistles seen in higher end model, but the HP DeskJet 3740 inkjet market is holding its own in private.
Weighing at just 4.5 pounds, the HP DeskJet 3740 inkjet printer is one of the most maintained out there. Appears in small footprint only 16.6 x 7.2 x 5.6 inches (W x D x H) which means it can squeeze into places that are laser printers and inkjet printers larger could not. While his connectivity is still limited, with just a single USB port connection is available, HP DeskJet 3740 does not support various operating system for both PC and Macintosh.
The HP DeskJet 3740 has a capacity up to 80 sheets standard input, but also compatible with a specific media types, including up to 10 envelopes. Production capacity of 50 sheets should also prove to be a lot of room for this machine capacity workloads. Duplex printing is not automatic, but can be exploited manually through printing on one side and then reload the sheet upside down.
Custom media size can also be programmed to operate with HP 3740 DeskJet, ranging from the size of index cards (3 x 5 inch) all the way up to legal-sized paper (8.5 x 14 inches). Presets compatible media types including plain, inkjet, and photo paper, and envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers and even for custom clothing.
With a work cycle of monthly recommended only 500 pages, it is clear that the HP DeskJet 3740 not intended for very high output. However, what it lacks in quantity, it makes up for in quality with up to 1200 x 1200 dots per inch is given in black and white, and up to 4800 dots per inch is optimized for cartridge systems, thanks to three or four colors. With this system can be adapted, it tube black ink are optional, leaving the user the option to use the black composite formed of three colors of ink (cyan, magenta, and yellow).
Thanks to technology HP PhotoREt III additional resolution, image color will come out looking clean, and professional. Speed also should not be a problem with the HP DeskJet 3740 which offers print speeds up to 14 pages per minute with the optional black ink cartridges, and up to 10 pages per minute with only three color cartridges.
While the quality of normal prints run on 3 pages per minute, color best quality projects will be operating at 0.8 pages per minute is very slow, which means the print quality photos that will take an extraordinary amount of time that will produced. HP DeskJet 3740 not designed for heavy output, and therefore not to be considered for the use of the Office, but if speed is not a factor, it makes for a great space-saving solution.
You My Like Also:HP Printer Officejet Pro 8620 Driver Download
HP DeskJet 3740 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- HP DeskJet 3740 Win Xp Driver – Download (13.3MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP DeskJet 3740 Mac 10.6 Driver – Download (18.56MB)
- HP DeskJet 3740 Mac Driver – Download (38.89MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP DeskJet 3740:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP DeskJet 3740 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP DeskJet 3740.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.