HP Officejet Pro 8610 can do more tasks without having to wait for a long time, helping improve business productivity with a reliable multifunctional device. Efficient Office features, and you can scan / scan quickly up to 14 Image per minute and send digital scans via email from anywhere and anywhere, and is equipped with features that can remotely monitor the printer with HP Web Jet admin. Print speeds up to 31ppm for black text documents make this printer an inkjet printer with laser printer speed that can increase your work productivity.
Printing as Fast as Laser at Lower Cost
The HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One has a print speed as fast as a laser printer, 31ppm (Black / Color) for draft mode. As for the ISO standard printer is capable of printing with print speed 19 / 14.5ppm (Black / Color). HPOfficejet Pro 8610 itself is a reliable printer for productive workloads because this printer is designed with DutyCycle capacity up to 30,000 pages per month.
Scan is Fast and Efficient
The HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One is designed with office features that support work efficiency. You can scan / scan quickly up to 14 Images per minute using a flatbed scanner or ADF for continuous scanning and sending digital scans via email wherever and wherever you are with the Scan to email feature.
Complete Connectivity Support and Abundant Features
HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One is also capable of printing directly from smartphones, tablets and notebooks wirelessly (Wireless) in the office or Mobile offsite with HP e-PRINT. One of the convenience of this printer connectivity is that it can print directly without needing Access Point / Router with Wireless Direct feature, while to share access print to your workgroup can be done secata Wireless by connecting to wireless router and Local Area Network using Ethernet port. You can also save scan results to Network Folder, Cloud Printing and copy with CopySmart Solution Feature.
Product Detail HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Product e-All-in-One [A7F64A]
- Platform Multifunction
- Printing Technology HP Thermal InkJet
- Max. Media Sizes A4
- Max. Resolution 4800
- Processor 600 Mhz
- Effective Print Resolution
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo Paper from 1200 x 1200 dpi input
- Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi on plain paper from 600 x 600 dpi input
- OS Compatibility
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3) * or higher (32-bit only): Supports 32-bit only
- Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9
- Speed Color 30 pp,
- Color Speed
- ISO: Up to 14.5 ppm
- Draft: Up to 31 ppm 
- Memory Standard 128 MB
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 USB Host
- 1 Ethernet
- 1 Wireless 802.11b / g / n
- 2 RJ-11 modem ports
- Compatible Media Sizes
- A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS); Envelope (DL, C5, C6, Chou # 3, Chou # 4); Card (Hagaki, Ofuku Hagaki)
- Copier Function
- Copy speed (draft):
- Black: Up to 31 cpm
- Color: Up to 31 cpm 
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
- Scanner Function
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format: Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf) (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 280 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 215 x 355 mm
- Digital sending standard features: Scan-to E-mail; Fax Archive to E-mail
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
- Scan input modes: Front-panel scan, copy, fax, or from software
- Scan speed (normal, A4):
- Up to 5.5 ipm (200 ppi, b & w)
- up to 5.5 ipm (200 ppi, color)
- Power Consumption
- 29 watts maximum, 0.15 watts (Manual-Off), 6.40 watts (Standby), 2.10 watts (Sleep) 
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 19.7 x 18.5 x 11.8 in (with duplexer installed, output tray folded up)
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 19.7 x 25.5 x 11.8 in (with duplexer installed, output tray extended to Legal)
- Weight 26.24 lb (with duplexer)
HP OfficeJet 8610 Printer Driver Windows 7, 8, 10 64-Bit / 32-Bit
HP OfficeJet 8610 Windows 10 Drivers (162.1MB)⟷Download
HP OfficeJet 8610Windows 8.1 / 8 Driver (162.1MB)⟷Download
HP OfficeJet 8610 Windows 7 Driver (162.1MB)⟷Download
Printer HP OfficeJet 8610 Drivers Windows XP / Windows Vista 64 / 32-Bit.
HP OfficeJet 8610 Windows XP Drivers (162.1MB)⟷Download
HP OfficeJet 8610 Windows Vista Drivers (162.1MB)⟷Download
Printer HP OfficeJet 8610 Driver Mac Operating Systems
Mac Os X 10.10, Mac Os X 10.9, Mac Os X 10.8, Mac Os X 10.7, Mac Os X 10.6, Mac Os X 10.5
HP OfficeJet 8610 Mac 10.10 Drivers (8.3MB)⟷Download
HP OfficeJet 8610 Mac 10.9 Driver (8.3MB)⟷Download
HP OfficeJet 8610 Mac 10.8 Driver (5.4MB)⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet 8610:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet 8610 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet 8610 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.