Jobs in Office will be facilitated thanks to the presence of multipurpose equipment helps us in print, duplicate, do a scan to send fax documents. A versatile tool that we can use this is Xerox WorkCentre 3120. These will be explained about the usefulness and also specifications of this appliance.
- Can be used to print, copy, scan to send fax through one tool only.
- Increase productivity be higher thanks to Xerox WorkCentre 3120. Suitable for professional needs as in the Office who is always busy. Supported with built-in networking and automatic setup that will make it easier for us in our users.
- Choose large capacity cartridge and durable to suppress expenditure per print and minimize intervention in the printer.
- Come a wide array of features, including a Secure Fax Receive a fax will hold until it is released using a PIN number so that the confidentiality of the data is maintained.
- Graphics and photos can be printed with the colors sharp and clear to a depth of 600 x 600 dpi.
- Complementary features, including ID Card Copy, poster printing, scan color, reduce and enlarge, USB port with panels on the front for the process of scanning and printing using a USB flash disk.
- Can also be used to send faxes digitally or send the fax directly to your email address.
- Document printing process fast and there are no obstacles such as interruptions and others.
- Designed to fit the narrow space are put on and limited.
- Easy to use with a panel on the front that would make it easier for us to find the most frequently used functions.
- Large buttons and easy to read as well as a two line LCD display.
Xerox WorkCentre 3210 SpecsPlatform
Printing Method Laser
Max. Media Sizes A4
Max. Resolution 600
Memory Standard 128MB
Compatible Media Sizes
A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, US Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, A5, Custom size (76 x 127mm to 216 x 356mm) Multipurpose Tray: A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, US Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, A5, A6, Envelope (Monarch/Com-10/DL/C5/C6), Custom size (76 x 127mm to 216 x 356mm) Fax mode: A4, Letter, Legal Copy mode: A4, Letter, Legal , Executive, US Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, A5, A6
Up to 4800 x 4800 enhanced dpi
Up to 24 ppm (Letter / A4) Copy Speed
445.2 x 395.3 x 410.5 mm
Berat 13.8 kg
1-year Limited Warranty by Authorized Distributor
Xerox WorkCentre 3210 printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows,Linux and Macintosh Operating System.
Download Driver (Software) for Xerox WorkCentre 3210 Printer
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3210 Driver Installer and Utilities for Windows 8 [32-64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32-64bit] | : DownloadDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3210 Driver Installer and Utilities for Windows 7 [32-64bit] | :DownloadDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3210 Driver Installer and Utilities for Windows Server 2008 [32bit] | : DownloadDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3210 Driver Installer and Utilities for Windows Server 2008 [64bit] | : DownloadDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3210 Driver Installer and Utilities for Windows Vista [32-64bit] | Windows XP [32-64bit] | : Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3210 Print Installer for Mac OS X v10.10| : DownloadDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3210 Print Installer for Mac OS X v10.8 | v10.9 | : DownloadDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3210 Print Installer for Mac OS X v10.6 | : DownloadDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3210 Print Installer for Mac OS X v10.5 | : DownloadLinuxDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3210 for Linux : Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 3210:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 3210 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.