Canon PIXMA MG6180 Manual-Canon PIXMA MG6180 is a multi-function equipment is and additionally charming. With the exceptional layout, the printer agrees with for the place on your job any area, the printer delivers excellent quality efficiency along with outcomes, along with simplicity of use all in one structured devices format with an innovative user interface that Canon has in fact produced the top where you develop into a maker that sleek, ultra receptive also with touch panel. With the wise Touch system with the capability of using light-guided direction with the touch delicate controls rather did so only switch you will certainly need to activate the printer
Canon PIXMA MG6180 Printer Specifications
- ISO ESAT speeds of up to 12.5 9.3 ipm mono/col
- Can Print full HD movie
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- 1pl 9600dpi; 10x15cm photos around 20second
- scanner resolution up to 4800dpi
- use the ChromaLife100 +
- The intelligent Touch System equipped size 3 cm with light-guided operation
Canon PIXMA MG6180 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG6180 ? Here we go.
MG6180 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64) 07/22/15 18.66 MB Download
MG6180 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 07/22/15 15.73 MB Download
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG6180
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG6180. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG6180.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG6180 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG6180 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG6180 Using Manual Driver Installation
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG6180 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG6180 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG6180.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG6180 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG6180 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG6180 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG6180 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG6180 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG6180 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG6180 .You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG6180 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG6180 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG6180 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.