Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Free Download-Canon MG5540 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that executing his responsibilities for image printing as well as document your demands. The MG5540 makes use of 5 private ink tank, Inkjet SMALL PRINT head with 2pl as well as ChromaLife100 that might create prints images with impressive top-notch and also come with by an optimal resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Like Canon MG3140, this product is wireless, you can use Wi-Fi or USB to operate it. There is 3 inch LCD screen to preview you works. Canon MG5540 is very helpful more over to editing job. This device has three functions; printer, scanner and copier. The maximum paper format is A4, with maximum volume drop is 1 PL. it has high resolution of printing that is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. And then, the maximum scanning size is 216 x 297 in A4 too. The color depth is 48 bit, with shades of gray 256. It is also has high scanner resolution that is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, with high speed too; 14 seconds.
Additionally, this printer has the ability to offer all the various other comforts for the scan, copier, and fax. No should add anything to be able to utilize every one of these multifunctional. This printer is also support for double-sided printing/ car duplex.
With the PIXMA Cloud Web link includes found on the PIXMA MG5540 printer, you could enjoy a vast array of liberty to publish directly from the net, from Facebook, Twitter as well as other on the internet albums as well as picasa. Obtain additionally the convenience and adaptability to publish from mobile devices smartphone and tablet you through the functions of Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Publish.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Free Downloadwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5540 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver
MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): Download
MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac): Download
MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive): Download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5540 from Canon Website.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5540
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5540. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5540 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5540 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5540 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5540 Using Manual Driver Installation
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5540 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5540 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG5540 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5540 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5540 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG5540 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5540 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5540 .You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5540 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5540 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5540 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.