Canon PIXMA MG2420 Review
Canon PIXMA MG2420 - The particular Canon PIXMA MG2420 is a multi-function printer that lets you print, scan and copy from a single gadget. It designs at around 8.0 photos per minute (IPM) with regard to black and approximately. 4.0 IPM with regard to color. That features up to 4800 times 600 dpi highest color quality and FINE print head engineering that images ink droplets because small as 2pl, letting you get photo-quality images right at home. The particular Quiet Mode lets you print at any time without worrying concerning disturbing individuals around you. Additionally, the Auto Power On function automatically capabilities up the printer if you send any photo or document to become printed.
The special built-in flatbed scanner enables you to scan and copy documents without having going anyplace. 600 by 1200 dpi optical quality offers sufficient details with regard to OCR, document digitization, or document archiving. In addition, with the included feature-rich, easy-to-use My Image Garden software, you'll have more fun inside your printing tasks along with features like Specific Filters. The total HD Movie Print software enables you to extract videos frame out of your movie clips and print it a photo.
The particular 4800 x Six-hundred maximum shade dpi produces amazing quality and fine detail in both your small business documents and pictures. The Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) having an exclusive print brain fires in tiny droplets as small since 2pl for crisp, apparent prints.
Also, using Hybrid Ink System features dye ink for vibrant colors and black dark pigment ink regarding sharp textual content. You can substitute black or even color cartridge individually when you are out, and carry on the use of the actual cartridge having ink still left, to help save expense and minimize surroundings impact. The actual 4-color cartridge system integrates the actual FINE print head and ink directly into one lightweight unit regarding easy replacement.
This kind of all-in-one printer prints with approx. 8.Zero images for each minute (IPM) for black dark and approx. 4.2 images each minute (IPM) for color, scans together with 600 times 1200 dpi optical quality, and features approx. 31 mere seconds First Copy Output Time (FCOT), making it a fantastic choice for all your document-handling programs.
Equipped with My Image Garden computer software makes arranging and printing your pictures fun and easy along with great cosmetic recognition, Entertaining Filters, Diary Organization, Automatic Design Suggestions and a lot more! The Full High Definition Movie Print computer software turns your preferred HD movie clips grabbed with suitable Canon EOS Digital Latest SLRs and POWERSHOT digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders directly into beautiful images. An array of specific filters enables you to have more enjoyable with your pictures by adding brand new effects including: Toy Camera, Fish Eye, Miniature, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG2420.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Specs
- Publish Resolution; As long as 4800 ¹ x 600 dpi, Launch Advancement; 2 CHARGE Cartridges (Black together with Colour), INKJET system with 2pl (mins.) ink bead size, Mono Print Rate; Approx. 8.0 ipm ¹, Colour Publish Rate; Approximate. 4.0 ipm ¹
- Paper Kind; Level Paper, Envelopes, Image Paper Plus Shiny II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Daily Use" (GP-501), Paper Dimensions; Regular paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Image paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10, Paper Weight; Degree paper: 64-- 105 g/m ², Canon picture paper: around 275 g/m
- Scanner Kind; CIS flatbed photo as well as paper scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical); 600 x 1200 dpi ¹, A4 Check Price; Approximate. 14 secs ¹
- Duplicate Rate; sFCOT: Approximate. 31 seconds ¹, sESAT: Approximate. 1.6 ipm ¹, Numerous Replicate; 21 duplicates (max.), Duplicate Attributes; File duplicating (regular paper).
- Software program application Consisted of; MP vehicle driver containing Scanning Energy, My Image Lawn with Full HD Flick Launch ¹, Quick Food selection, Easy-WebPrint Ex-spouse Enthusiast (download) ².
- Weight; Approximate. 3.5 kg, Measurements (W x D x H); 426 x 306 x 145mm.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2420 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Operating System Download MG2420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) Download ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) Download MG2420 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) Download MG2420 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6) Download MG2420 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) Download MG2420 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) Download
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG2420 ? Here we go.
|MG2420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG2420 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG2420 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG2420 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG2420 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG2420
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2420 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG2420 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2420. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2420 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG2420.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2420 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG2420 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG2420 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2420 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG2420 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG2420.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG2420 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG2420 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2420 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2420 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG2420 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2420 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2420 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2420 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2420. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2420 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2420 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG2420 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG2420, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.