Canon PIXMA MG2250 - The Canon PIXMA MG2250 is surely an inexpensive multi-purpose printer that offers good value. Here is our Canon PIXMA MG2250 review.
Is it possible to get an advantageous inkjet all-in-one for under £35? Canon’s supplying is the Canon PIXMA MG2250 that looks uncannily just like the Canon PIXMA MG3250 we evaluated a few weeks in the past. The main variations are inner, as this printer doesn’t possess duplex print or a wireless link. Does this get rid of too much in the machine?
Just one single input nourish is built within, although this holds around 100 linens - not a bad number given the cost. And, happily, due to the price, a suitable output dish is built within too - in comparison to some other inexpensive units, the particular Canon PIXMA MG2250 doesn't basically dump completed prints in to the input dish.
The Canon PIXMA MG2250 is made for home use and offers basic print, scan and copy via USB connection. Canon provides dropped the majority of the high-gloss black plastic, the industry relief for most, and instead provides a textured dark case together with simple outlines and smoothly curved up and down edges.
On the left of the light scanner lid, which can be on extending knobs so you can effortlessly scan books and publications, is a heavy, thin control panel, having a single, seven-segment LED display.
Along with showing any copy count, the actual display’s main operate, it’s used to reveal a number of other position conditions, and for example printer busy and ink cartridge cover open up. Trouble is, you will find quite a few displays and you have to refer to any crib linen to work out exactly what each one wants to tell you.
The actual paper trays are usually arranged within Canon’s FASTFRONT design, where the top cover retracts down being an input dish and, behind in which, a second dish folds straight down for end result, with the paper quit provided by the swing-out arm at the front end of the feedback tray. This kind of rather really complicated arrangement provides the printer an abnormally big presence when it’s available for printing.
The software is really a simplified pair of the programs provided with the bigger priced PIXMA MGs. There’s no requirement for any of the wireless help or Google android app using the Canon PIXMA Printer type MG2250, but you get My Image Garden feature, Creative Park Premium and Image Display.
The mixed head and ink cartridges slip into their service providers, once you’ve collapsed down the interior cover. The particular color cartridge is actually tri-COLOUR, which makes regarding easy maintenance but tend to be inefficient of ink, if the color use doesn’t complement Canon’s expectation. Thanks for reading Canon PIXMA MG2250.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2250 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MG2250 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PIXMA MG2250 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG2250 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|PIXMA MG2250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|PIXMA MG2250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MG2250 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG2250? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG2250
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2250 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG2250 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2250. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2250 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG2250.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2250 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG2250 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG2250 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2250 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG2250 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG2250.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG2250 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG2250 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2250 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG2250 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2250 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2250 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2250. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2250 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2250 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG2250 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG2250, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.