Enjoy ultimate versatility with the Canon PIXMA MG5751 All-in-One Printer. Create stunning images and documents, enjoy many exciting features, and easily connect to your smart devices and the cloud with this high-quality 5 ink tank MFP. Ideal equipment for the whole family, it supports Wi-Fi, AirPrint for printing from your Apple smartphone or tablet, as well as Google Cloud Print.
Canon PIXMA MG5751 Operating System Compatibility
Main Features :
- Capture your best moments with high quality prints
- Connect easily with your smartphone or tablet
- Print from / scan to popular cloud services
- Print more pages for less with optional XL inks
- 6.2 cm color screen for easy use and navigation
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 × 1200 dpi
- Automatic two-sided printing (A4, Letter - plain paper)
- Scanner resolution (optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interface type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (Port B) / Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b / g / n
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app for inkjet / SELPHY printers, Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Access point mode, PictBridge via WLAN connection , Mopria (Android)
Download the Free Canon PIXMA MG5751 Printer Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac. Find drivers and software installation for the Canon PIXMA MG5751 Printer Combining a printer, fax, copier and scanner in one compact and stylish all-in-one, the Canon PIXMA MG5751 is small enough to fit in any workspace and you will be surprised at its low cost be.
Download Canon PIXMA MG5751 Laser Printer Driver and Software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit) and Mac for free.
Select from the list of drivers required to download. You can also choose your system to show only drivers compatible with your system:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon MG5751 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5753 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG5751? Here we go.
|MG5751 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5751 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) |
MG5751 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG5751 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG5751 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5751
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5751 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG5751 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5751. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG5751 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5751.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5751 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5751 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5751 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5751 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5751 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG5751.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5751 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5751 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5751 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5751 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG5751 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG5751 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5751 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5751 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5751.You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5751 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5751 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5751 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG5751,the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.
Post a Comment