The Canon Pixma MG2570 printer is a multifunction or all-in-one printer that is suitable for daily use or the home office. With a fairly affordable price, this printer allows you to print, scan, and also copy in one device. The Auto On/Off feature provides easy operation. Supported by FINE technology and Canon Hybrid System, the print quality obtained will look firm and clear.
Efficient With Compact Design and Intuitive Operation
The Canon Pixma MG2570 all-in-one printer weighs about 3.5 kg, with dimensions of 426 x 306 x 145mm. This compact and light enough design allows you to easily place this printer on a work desk or workstation without disturbing your work activities. By activating the Auto On feature, the printer will automatically turn on when you are about to print a document. If the printer does not detect any usage within a certain period of time, the printer will automatically turn off. This will make operation easier, without you having to bother turning the printer on and off manually. Quite Mode feature, will minimize the sound when the printer is working, so it will not make noise.
High Resolution Print Quality With FINE & Canon Hybrid System
Canon PIXMA MG2570 applies Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) technology so that detailed print quality is obtained thanks to its ability to create 2pl microscopic ink droplets. To increase the quality of the prints, the Canon Hybrid System on this printer will apply different ink types that are adjusted to the desired print / print type. For example, the use of black ink to produce quality text, as well as diagrams or lines that are clear and easy to read. And for color inks, it is able to produce photo prints with bright and more vivid color quality. With these two technologies, you will get high resolution results, both for written documents and photos.
Fast Print and Copy Speeds With ISO Standard
By using the Canon PIXMA MG2570 printer, the time it takes to print or copy documents will be fast, so you don't have to wait long. With a print speed according to ISO standards, the Pixma MG2570 printer can print A4 size documents at a speed of 8.0 ipm (images per minute) in black and white, and 4.0 ipm for color documents. Meanwhile, to copy color documents, you will get a speed of about 1.6 ipm
Canon PIXMA MG2570 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2570 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2570 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG2570 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 07/22/15 47.15 MB||Download|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2 08/18/21 42.41 KB||Download|
|MG2570 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows) 01/26/16 13.19 MB||Download|
|MG2570 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 07/22/15 14.90 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.4 (Windows) 10/25/19 294.39 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows) 08/20/18 15.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows) 01/12/18 57.57 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows) 01/12/18 9.07 MB||Download|
|MG2570 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) 02/16/16 368.48 MB||Download|
|MG2570 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac) 09/09/21 14.36 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG2570 ? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG2570
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2530 by Downloading the Software for Free
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2570 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG2570 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2570 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG2570 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG2570 Using Manual Driver InstallationIf you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2570 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG2570 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG2570 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG2570 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG2570 Software Installation Using Automatic WizardSimple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2570 using the automatic wizard (using CD)The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2570 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG2570 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2570 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2570 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2570 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2570 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2570 is already installed and ready to use.
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.