Canon PIXMA MG2540 Inkjet Printer Review- Easy to use, space-saving All-In-One printer, reader and copier in the stylish white complete offering optionally available cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software with regard to smart web site printing
• Compact All-In-One for that home: print, copy and scan
• Elegant design with all of white finish
• Good quality prints with as much as 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technologies
• Optional XL ink cartridges provide more designs for less
• Auto Power On transforms the printer on once you begin printing; Auto Power Off switches this off when not in use
Perfect for everyday printing, scanning and copying, this particular speedy All-In-One consists of the FINE ink cartridge system for high quality pictures and documents. It's compact style with fashionable white finish uses up less room at home and assures effortless paper packing and ink replacement.
One-stop software program, which unearths the full PIXMA experience, together with solutions with regard to organizing and printing the photos, scanning and being able to view online solutions, advanced functions like deal with recognition allow it to be easy to search via all the pictures on your PC, also those extended forgotten, and rely on them to create appealing new models for printing.
The particular Auto Clip functions of the Easy-WEBPRINT Ex lover plug-in for World Wide Web Explorer makes it simple to be able to print only things you need from the web. You may also clip selected details from numerous web pages to print on 1 sheet or even save being a PDF file.
This on the web service enables you to download and print pictures, illustrations and create designs coming from internationally recognized photographers and designers. Create professional greeting cards, photo calendars or remarkable 3D paper crafts.
Auto Power Off instantly switches the particular printer off if not useful for a set period - saving you power. Auto Power On conveniently transforms the printer again on when you start printing. Quiet mode may significantly decrease operating sound for close to silent printing in the home.
Distinctive printing and ink technologies within PIXMA printers give exceptional, high quality designs.
Experience photographs with outstanding detail
FINE is actually Canon’s unique print mind technology in the middle of every PIXMA printer permitting fast photo printing with outstanding detail? Our prime ink placement accuracy and reliability is accomplished with the use of a lot of densely placed microscopic ink mister nozzles produced using a photolithography process.
With regard to superior shade reproduction inside graphics and sharp text inside documents, numerous PIXMA printers use coloring color and color black inks. Color inks bring exceptional high quality photo prints together with vivid colors, whilst black pigment ink produce clean, clear designs of tiny letters and razor-sharp lines. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG2540.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Specifications
- Print Resolution As much as 4800 ¹ x 600 dpi, Mono Publish Rate: Approx. 8.0 ipm ¹, Colour Publish Speed: Approximate. 4.0 ipm ¹
- Scanner Kind: CIS flatbed photo and also file scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi ¹, A4 Scan Speed: Approximate. 14 secs ¹
- Replicate Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 31 secs ¹, sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm ¹
- Software program Consisted of: MP Driver consisting of Scanning Energy, My Picture Garden with Complete HD Movie Publish ¹, Quick Menu,
- Easy-WebPrint Ex Lover (download) ¹.
- Weight: Approximate. 3.5 kg, Measurements (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145mm.
- Sustained Mobile Equipments: Windows RT
- Paper Dimensions; Ordinary paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Picture paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10.
- Paper Types: Level Paper, Envelopes, Image Paper Plus Shiny II (PP-201), Picture Paper Glossy “Day-to-day Usage” (GP-501).
- Specification Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Black), CL-446 (Colour).
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2540 series Full Driver Downloadwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2540 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MG2540 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG2540
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2540 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG2540 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2540. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2540 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG2540.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2540 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG2540 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG2540 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2540 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG2540 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG2540.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG2540 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG2540 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2540 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG2540 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2540 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2540 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2540. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2540 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2540 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG2540 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG2540, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.