Canon PIXMA MG4240 - Compact and superior All-In-One with print, copy and scan capabilities. With Auto Duplex, shade screen and Wi-Fi, it provides SMARTPHONE and Internet printing plus Apple AIRPRINT assistance. The FINE tech cartridge system along with minimum 2pl ink droplets as well as much as 4800dpi print quality resolution offers great amounts of detail. Using a rapid fast ISO ESAT A4 type document print speed associated with 9.9ipm mono or 5.7 speeds IPM colors it creates an A4 shade copy in approximately. 20 mere seconds, perfect for fast, quality printing regarding documents and images in the home.
The standard to decide on a good photo printer may differ on your prerequisite, size of paper, volume of supported color, budget, and so forth.
Now printer has become cheaper being purchased, a few model actually is sold below 200 USD, thanks to continuing development of technology, the cheap a single still have top quality.
But you ought to concern about the particular ink cartridges ink consumption of the budget printers, because the cheap printer may run out of ink cartridges quickly, because the producer will try to create a profit from promoting them apart from directly from promoting the printer which will make it costly in phrase of ink intake.
Many consumers will use third-party ink to switch the original ink so long as the one you get is when you compare product, nonetheless most excellent replacement ink are the same value as the unique one.
When you have more budgets, you should think about buying more costly photo printers which graded between 500 and 1000 USD which have much better printing high quality, longer life and will certainly greatly save your valuable ink cost.
In some spillage is another problem you should take into consideration, you have to the particular clean the particular print heads associated with inkjet photo printer especially the inexpensive one every once in awhile. The cleansing of print mind is to use a small amount of ink to flush the pinnacle, but a few printers would require huge amounts of ink to clean.
The printing top quality of a photo printer is reliant on many elements, but the ability to uniformly load a patch together with color and color accuracy could be the most figuring out factor. A great printer should print color precisely. Most cheap photo printers can print your photos straight from the digital camera, if the photo quality isn't so good, you may want to edit that on your PC.
To sum up, if you have popular on photo printing quality, and budget is sufficient, don't pick the cheapest printer, you should have more expense on ink consumption; simply choose the high-end photo printer. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG4240.
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Specs
- Printing Resolution – 4800 x 1200 dpi, Print
- Speed – B&W: 9.9 ipm, Colour: 5.7 ipm, 4”X6” photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Scanner Type – Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Copier Speed – Colour document: Approx 20 sec, Multiple Copy: 99 pages
- Software Included – My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7/8/ 9), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Ink Tanks – FINE PG640, CL641 (Optional High Yield – PG640XL, CL641XL, PG640XXL)
- Supported Paper Sizes – A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing – Print from any iOS or Android mobile device through Apple AirPrint, available to download at App Store (Apple) and Play Store (Android).
- Wireless LAN Network Type – IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
- Dimensions (W x D x H) – 449 x 304 x 152mm, Weight: Approx. 5.7 kg
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG4240 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG4240 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG4240 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MG4240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|MG4240 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG4240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG4240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG4240 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG4240 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|MG4240 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG4240 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG4240 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG4240
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG4240 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG4240 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG4240 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG4240 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG4240 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG4240 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG4240 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG4240 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG4240 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG4240 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG4240 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG4240 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG4240 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG4240 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG4240 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG4240 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG4240 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG4240 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG4240 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG4240 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG4240 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG4240 , the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.
Post a Comment