Canon PIXMA MG5240 Printer Driver Download - On this modern era, every little thing packaged is more practice to create activity turn out to be faster. That’s the reason why it is not surprising to discover one thing which includes many capabilities or the function of some devices added directly into one device rendering it really exercise. One of excellent example for that device is multi-purpose printer. This kind of printer can perform three duties like printing, copying, and scanning document. There are lots of printer factories which usually feel fascinated to create or even produce this type of printer and one of the production facilities which previously launched multi-purpose printer product is Canon. Canon PIXMA MG5240 is just one of multifunction printer creation that produced by Canon and fairly famous available in the market.
Like PIXMA MG5140, Canon PIXMA MG5240 utilizes Thermal Inkjet printing technology which usually placed on desktop computer. Interfaces which usually used by the actual printer are WI-FI and USB 2.0 and this particular printer also help card reader. Memory cards which sustained by the printer tend to be MMC, SD, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, and XD picture, also Memory Stick Duo. Measurement for the printer will be 455x160x368 mm regarding width, elevation, and depth when it comes to weight is just 8.1 kg. Show which employed by the printer will be color LCD display along with size 2.35 inch.
Working systems which are sustained by Canon PIXMA MG5240 are windows and Mac; therefore make sure that you utilize one of those working systems if you choose this particular printer. This printer is quite economic as it only usually spends 21 Watt operational mode and 1.6 Watt within standby mode.
Inkjet printers are great printers for simple house and office settings being that they are able to perform all of the necessary printing jobs without the expense. This type of printer utilizes ink cartridges and print heads with regard to spraying small drops associated with ink onto the paper to allow them to produce top quality prints inside color or monochrome. They often match the actual print quality of recent models of laser printers but they're slower and they have a tendency to smear easily.
The majority of inkjet printers have a quality of around 300 dpi (spots per inch). Depending on your own printing needs, you can find three forms of these printers designed for different options: the home, the actual SOHO, or photo printer. Nonetheless, before buying a single, check on their particular printing speed, connectivity, duplex printing options, paper dimension, memory, and resolution.
This can print your own text documents, fundamental computer graphics, and photos. More recent models have easier controls and compact physiques. They can typically be connected in your computer through USB plug-ins or the simultaneous port. However, they have an inclination to print noisily and gradually. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG5240.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Specs
- Copy Speed (up to) – FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanner Type – Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions – Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated:ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
- Standard Interface – Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.013 (Optional)
- Software Included – Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM MG5240 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX
- Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only)14 Full HD Movie Print4 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H) – 17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H, Weight: 17.7 lbs
- Print Speed (up to) – 4 x 6 borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black:Approx. 11.0 ipm, Color:Approx. 9.3 ipm
- Number of Nozzles – Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes – 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility – Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5240 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MG5240 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG5240 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|PIXMA MG5240 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|PIXMA MG5240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|PIXMA MG5240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|PIXMA MG5240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA MG5240 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Mac OSX Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG5240? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5240
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5240 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG5240 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5240. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG5240 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5240.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5240 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5240 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5240 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5240 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5240 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG5240.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5240 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5240 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5240 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG5240 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG5240 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG5240 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5240. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5240 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5240 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5240 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG5240, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.