Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer Driver Downloads - Print perfectly with the mix of 4,400 x 600 Dots per inch resolution and 2PL FINE print-head engineering to achieve beautiful color and depth. Compact, inexpensive and efficient, the actual PIXMA MG2560 is the ideal simple All-in-One printer for your home. This print, this copies and it reads, delivering outstanding results quickly. Keep being employed as your paperwork will print around 8.4 pages per minute within black and 4 in color to keep your work-flows productive.
You will find 4 main forms of Canon inkjet printers which you can select from; the photo inkjet printers, small photo printers, professional huge format inkjet printers or perhaps the all-in-one inkjet printers.
This particular range of photo printers is great if you are carrying out a lot of image printing, including the photographers and developers. Depending on the actual model and characteristics that you require, the cost ranges from close to $50 to over $800. Obviously, with a high price tag, you will get higher quality printing, for example clearer images and brighter colors.
As the identity of the printers indicates, this array of photo printers is very smaller than the usual types. These are great if you want to print from your electronic camera. Instead of visiting the photo go shopping to get your photos printed and after that having to wait for few hours as well as days a psychic email reading to see your pictures, if you have one of these brilliant photo printers, you can get them imprinted right away. The cost of one of this kind of printer ranges from $149 to be able to less than $300.
If you are searching for something on a corporate schedule rather than for private use and you need something which can give you very good quality and super sharp image printing, you will need to consider getting one of these simple printers. However, as you can tell from the title, this specialist large structure inkjet printers are really huge so you must make sure that you have the room to store this. Nevertheless, you can find over 20 designs available in this particular range which means you should not have got problem obtaining something that you such as.
There are essentially two kinds of all-in-one inkjet printers, particularly a range of designs for company use and individual use and an additional range regarding printing photos. Lower than replacement these printers are you can get equipment to do scanning, fax needed, copying besides printing. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG2560.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Specifications
- Printing Resolution, 4800 x 600 dpi.
- Print Rate, B&W: 8.4 ipm and also Colour: 4.0 ipm.
- Supported Paper Sizes, A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4 ″ x6 ″, 5 ″ x7 ″.
- Supported Paper Weights, Level Paper: 64-105g/ m ². Canon specialized paper (max paper weight): approx 275g/m ² (PT-201).
- Consisted of as Criterion, PIXMA MG2560 printer, Configuration CD-ROM and also functional quick guide, 2 ink cartridges, try picture paper, power
- cord and Canon warranty card. USB Cable television not included.
- Software application Consisted of, My Picture Garden, Easy WebPrint Ex Lover (IE 8/9/10), Canon Option Food selection, Adobe RGB, On Display Manual.
- Source of power, Air Conditioning 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Usage, Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC using USB): Approx 1.0 W, OFF (Connect to COMPUTER through USB) 0.4 W, Copying12: Approximate 9W.
- Ink Droplet Dimension, 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl (Y), 25pl (PgBK).
- Ink Containers, PENALTY PG645, CL646 (Optional High Return– PG645XL, CL646XL, PG645XXL).
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer Driver Downloadswww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2560 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|MG2560 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|MG2560 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||17.65 MB||Download|
|MG2560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.00||1.45 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.00||7.42 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.20||4.40 MB||Download|
|MG2560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.20||1.23 MB||Download|
|MG2560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.00||1.35 MB||Download|
|MG2560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.20||1.20 MB||Download|
|MG2560 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||13.63 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.0||2.24 MB||Download|
|MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|MG2560 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||15.48 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG2560
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2560 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG2560 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2560 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2560 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG2560 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2560 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG2560 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG2560 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2560 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG2560 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG2560 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG2560 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG2560 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2560 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG2560 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2560 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2560 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2560 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2560 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2560 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG2560 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG2560 , the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.