Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver-The Canon MG6350 is a multifunction PRINTER that supplies color inkjet printing on paper as well as disc (CD, DVD, Blu-ray) through USB, Wi-Fi, a smartphone application, and cloud, as well as high-resolution scanning as well as copying.
The MG6350 has an innovative touchscreen INTERFACE, which uses smartphone-like touch and swipes gestures to navigate the MFP's numerous functions. The touchscreen is bordered by a dark panel on which various other touch-sensitive buttons illuminate just when they're pertinent; while it might sound like a gimmick, in operation it helps maintain points straightforward.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 SpecificationPrint
- Speed Colour Up to 10ipm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome Up to 15ipm Mono Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi Print
- Double Sided Printing (Duplex) Unit Yes , Automatic
- Print Method 6 Single Inks, 6-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system
- Scanner Optical Resolution 2400 x 4800dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 2400 x 4800dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Scanner Features Scan to PC, Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail, Scan to memory card
- Scanner Type Flatbed CIS colour scanner
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver Download
|MG6350 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1x64/8/8x64/7/7 |
|MG6350 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10x64/8.1/8.1x64/8/8 |
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7x64/Vista/ |
|MG6350 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x |
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 |
x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)
|MG6350 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|MG6350 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/ |
Mac OS X 10.7)
|MG6350 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/ |
Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG6350 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG6350 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG6350 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG6350 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG6350 ? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG6350
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG6350 .If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG6350 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG6350 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG6350 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG6350 Using Manual Driver Installation
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG6350 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG6350 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG6350 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG6350 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG6350 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG6350 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG6350 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG6350.You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG6350 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG6350 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG6350 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.