Epson XP 315 Driver-Epson Small In One advantage can print using Wi-Fi. For many organizations, the printing is not their core activities and they often stay with the same system and approach for a number of years without taking into account the potential savings they can make with the alternatives.
When it comes to consumers, the same situation – many people stick with the mantra "if it isn't broken, don't fix it" service computer printing, but this is often counterproductive way of thinking.
Although individuals can become bogged down trying to find the balance between work and social life, they took half an hour to search the market and look for the cheapest paper and machinery can make all the difference to their budget in the long term.
- Brand Epson
- Item Weight 4.2 Kg
- Product Dimensions 39 x 30 x 14.5 cm
- Item model number C11CC92304
- Series Home XP-315
- Color White
- Screen Size 1.46 inches
- Processor Count 1
- Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM
- Wireless Type 802.11bgn
- Software Included Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
People who are preoccupied with the printer market may find that finding the right machine can be a cumbersome task, because there are a lot of specs and models for individuals to choose from.
No doubt, retail assistants will plug the latest technology hopes to complete a huge sales, although the model of top-of-the-market is often not necessary.
Instead, consumers should look for models that offer practicality over style and luxury. While the more expensive model may offer better picture quality, a lot of people buy these systems don't even need the technology.
For example, customers who primarily want to print your articles in addition to some occasional scanning and Photocopying may be interested in purchasing a multi-function printer (MFP).
This machine provides all of these capabilities and comes in a compact size, making it easy for consumers to accommodate them in their homes without being forced to reshuffle the furniture.
When it comes to compact and functional machine, there May be no better than the little Epson all-in-one range, which now feature Wi-Fi direct technology.
Such a capability useful for printing family photos and household documents, while they also allow home users to print directly from the device's Wi-Fi enabled without the need for a wireless router.
Included in the range are the expression of the XP Home-412/413/415, 312/313/315, 215 and 212 engine, with each providing customers the opportunity to save space, money and time due to their small dimensions, individual ink and a variety of user-friendly features.
The machines are also compatible with Epson iPrint, allowing users to print wirelessly from your smartphone and tablet PC.
In addition, XP-412/413/415, 315/312/313 and 215 will allow users to print from anywhere in the world, such as photos and documents can be emailed directly to the email address that is unique to the machine.
All these printers will also Google Cloud print ready, and they will all use Epson's Claira Home ink sets. It combines the durability of a black pigment ink with glossy color photos of output-based dye inks cyan, magenta and yellow.
Simon Hanly, product manager, Epson UK, said: "more users than ever before using a mobile device, so we are always looking at how we can offer the flexibility of a larger print.
"In addition to free Wi-Fi, the Epson Connect and Google Cloud Print, we now have a Wi-Fi direct allows users to print directly from your smartphone, tablet PC or laptop directly to their wireless printer – the router is not required, no hassle."
Epson XP-315 Printer DriverDriver File name: epson376819eu.exe, Released: 02 July 2013, Version: 7.10Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit
Epson XP-315 Driver – Download (17.48 MB)Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver File name: epson376820eu.exe, Released: 02 July 2013, Version: 7.10
Epson XP-315 x64 Driver – Download (20.38MB)Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson XP-315 Mac Driver – Download (40.68MB)User’s Guide: This Epson XP-315 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson XP-315 Scanner Mac Driver – Download (17.23MB)
How to install driver: To install an Epson XP-315 driver, navigate to the location (download) of its file, double-click it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Epson XP-315 Printer Software Download
Operating Systems: Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.x (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2012
EpsonNet Config 4.5.7 Software – Download (48.77MB) or Download for Mac OS X (12.37MB).
Epson XP-315 Event Manager 2.51.22 Mac OS X Software – Download (14.56MB).
Epson XP-315 Scan 3.790 Software – Download (22.58MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson XP-315:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson XP-315 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
Post a Comment