Epson L350 Printer Driver Download-All-in-one L350 from Epson enables you to perform the function of scan, copy, and print with a device of a multifunctional and easy to use. 600 x 1200 dpi sensor dpi accurate scan results make you look even more sharply. You can also do a photocopy with the fastest takes only 5 seconds.
All-in-one Epson L350 features scans and photocopies are easy to use. With this feature, you don't need to bother going to the place of photocopying your important documents to copy. You can also send a signed document or image you via the internet by doing a scan through L350 then sending it via email or social networks. 600 x 1200 dpi sensor dpi accurate scan results make you look even more sharply. You can also do a photocopy with only takes 5 seconds for the document in black and white and colored document for 10 seconds. You can make photocopies of directly via the buttons available on the Epson printer L350 you without having to turn on your computer first.
Now you no longer need to buy ink or ink refill syringe because Epson ink refill original sells that are affordable and can print so many pages in a single charge. Every purchase of Epson L350 accompanied with CMYK ink bottle set bundle as many as 40ml plus two extra bottles of black ink to produce more documents. You can buy a bottle of ink as much as 70 ml with a very affordable cost under 100 thousand. L350 provided with systems that have special tubes which makes it easy to do a refill. In addition L350 has an efficient system so Epson provides estimated that in all black and white, ink charging can print documents up to 4000 pages and one time ink color can print documents up to 6500 pages.
L350 has higher performance than the previous range thanks to the Micro Piezo technology printhead that enable it to produce a print speed of 33 pages per minute for black and white and 15 pages per minute for color print. This printer can also print with high resolution of up to 5760 dpi and scan functions up to 600 x 1200 dpi. This printer can be used with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, as well as Mac OS x. Although L350 have diverse functions, the printer still has designs that save space. You can put it anywhere you want the right course without worrying about space is limited. With a weight of 2.7 pounds and dimension 22.2 cm x 47.2 cm x 13 cm, you can place it either in the Office or at home without spending a room you have.
Epson L350 Printer Driver DownloadDriver File name: epson376221eu.exe, Released: 30 January 2013, Version: 1.51Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit
Epson L350 Driver – Download (21.23MB)Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver File name: epson376222eu.exe, Released: 30 January 2013, Version: 1.51
Epson L350 x64 Driver – Download (24.69MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson L350 Manual for more information about the printer.
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit , Windows 8.x 64-bit
Epson Firmware SM18E8 Software – Download (4.71MB)
Epson L350 Event Manager Mac Software – Download (15.04MB)Epson L350 Scan 3.791 Software – Download (18.34MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson L350:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson L350 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.