Canon PIXMA MG3510 review-Canon PIXMA MG3510 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer has been existing as a MG3510 printer series provides you with to print top quality design using a sleek physique and performance lightweight all-in-one. Enjoy easy print wirelessly via a network of constructed built-in Wi-Fi technology to print and scan wirelessly through virtually anywhere a good access point, whilst AIRPRINT printing directly from the actual IPAD/IPHONE and iPod touch. Enjoy good quality print maximum print decision 4800 x 1200 color dpi; along with hybrid ink system only features quality color ink, pigment ink and additionally clear, sharp text black. Having a print speed (limit photos) 4 x 6 approx. 45 sec/color ESAT approx. 5.7 PHT, ESAT approx. 6.2ipm-black. Auto Duplex Printing would be to print automatically on in order to 2-sided paper and help reduce the price of the use of paper which supported paper dimensions Envelopes, Letter, Authorized, A4, A5, B5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7.
Once you've prioritized your own printing tasks, you're ready to figure out which form of printer will work good for you. The three most typical types of printers are usually inkjet, laser, and monochrome. Grayscale printers aren't a standard choice for numerous because they print in just one color, which can be usually black. They may be very affordable in circumstances where 1 color is all that's needed, making them great for some. Laser printers certainly are a step up through monochrome and remain intended for speedy print jobs, generally used in a small business setting.
When the starter ink cartridges that are included with the printer will only last for 40 or 50 pages, a low value might not sometimes be so lower after all given that you'll need to acquire new ink thus quickly.
Black and white printing is much more common compared to color printing, so check on the buying price of the black print cartridge. On a few printer models, bigger black cartridges are available and purchasing those can help you save money on the life of the particular printer.
It's also important to be thinking about what your individual printing needs are usually. For example, if you intend to print your personal photos from a digital camera, you should think about the variety of digital photo printers accessible on the market.
Photo printers, nonetheless, usually create more charges than the majority of inkjet printers. Find one which fits your needs. Any laser printer costs less to operate compared to average inkjet. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG3510.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Specifications
- Print, Check, Replicate
- Max Publish Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Publish Speed: 9.9 ipm Black/5.7 ipm Shade
- Indeterminate Prints around 8.5″ Wide
- Max Print Size: 8.5 x 14″
- Optical Scan Resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Max Scan Area: 8.5 x 11.7″
- Automatic Duplexing; Crossbreed Ink System
- Canon PRINT Mobile Application
- USB 2.0 and also Wi-Fi Connectivity
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3260 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG3510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG3510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3510 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3510 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG3510 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3510 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3510? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG3510
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG3510. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG3510.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG3510 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG3510 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG3510 Using Manual Driver Installation
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG3510 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG3510 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG3510.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG3510 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG3510 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG3510 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG3510 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG3510 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG3510 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG3510. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG3510 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG3510 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG3510 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.