The Phaser 7500 Color Printer will give your documents a professional look. Now there's a network printer that is so powerful that it can handle all documents at a professional level, and it's easy to integrate into your busy office environment. Exceptional performance and speed of workflow predict the Phaser 7500 to be used not only for office applications but also for less demanding graphics applications. Innovative color management tools, including patented Xerox Color By Words *, let you do more work than ever before.
- Format: SRA3
- Print speed: 35 ppm color
- 35 ppm black and white
- Work cycle: up to 150,000 pages / month
- Recommended monthly load: 20,000 pages
- Media Handling
- Standard: Tray 1 (MPT): 100 sheets; 67-280 g / m2
- duplex: 67-220 g / m2
- user formats: 89 x 99 mm to 320 x 1200 mm
- Tray 2: 500 sheets; : 67-256 g / m2;
- user sizes: 140 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm
- Optional: Trays 3, 4, 5: 500 sheets each; : 67-256 g / m2, for two-sided printing: 67-220 g / m2
- user sizes: 140 x 182 mm to 330 x 457 mm
- Maximum paper capacity: 2,100 sheets
- Otput Capacity: 400 sheets
- Media types: office paper, envelopes, transparencies, self-adhesive labels, carton / opening pages, glossy paper
- Color Management: Euroscale Offset Printing, ISO, PANTONE® Color Simulation, Default ICC Profiles, Xerox Color Corrections, Auto Color Matching, Xerox Color By Words -
- Printing: Two-sided printing: optional
- First page print: 7 seconds color / 7 seconds black and white
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Processor: 1 GHz Freescale PowerGUICC ™ III
- Memory (standard / max.): 512 MB / 2 GB
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet
- PDL: Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™, PCL® 5c
- Print Features: Booklet Printing, Scaling, Watermarks, Custom Media Formats, Black Print, Initial Pages, RAM Collation, Remote Print, Separate Printing, Multiple Pages Printing, Banners, Black Trapping
- Security: 802.1x, IPSec, SMNP v3, secure print and data overwrite hard drive
- Dimensions: 7500N / DN: 640 665 x 399 mm, weight 66 kg
- Electrical requirements: Power consumption: 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
- Power consumption: Standby: 95 W, when printing: 670 W, Power save: 11 W, ENERGY STAR®
- Warranty: 1 year on site, warranty extension.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 7500 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 7500 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.