The Xerox Phaser 6360 is the successor to the Phaser 6350 printer and is currently the fastest A4 color laser printer in our 40/42 ppm printing market. This printer is designed for medium and large workgroups with the need for productive printing.
- Technology Color single-pass laser
- format A4
- Print speed 40 ppm color, 42 ppm black and white
- First print 9 seconds color
- Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi
- 1 GHz processor
- Memory 256 MB to 1 GB
- Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™, PCL 5c
- Interface 10/100 Base TX Ethernet
- USB 2.0
- 550-Sheet Paper Trays + 150-Sheet Side Feeder
- max. a capacity of 2 350 sheets
- Paper output 250-sheet tray
- Media 65-216 g / m2
- A4, A5, B5 JIS, B4 JIS, US letter, Executive
- Linux® Drivers, Mac OS® X 10.2 and above, Windows® 2000 and higher, Xerox Walk-Up® Printer Driver
- Duplex optionally
- Features built-in web server, e-mail alerts, remote printing, advanced Printing Scout, Phaser Smart, billing tasks
- Dimensions 429 x 580 x 513 mm (basic model)
- Weight 35 kg
- 24 months warranty at the installation site
- Max. loading 100,000 pages per month
Download software Xerox Phaser 6360 for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 6360 for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 6360 for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 6360 for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 6360 for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 6360 for Windows XP 64bit
Download printer driver MAC OS for Xerox Phaser 6360
Download software Xerox Phaser 6360 printer for Mac OS
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 6360:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 6360 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.