The Xerox Phaser 6115 MFP is a network-capable digital color A4-size device with 20 pages A4 per minute in black and 5 pages in color. The Phaser 6115 MFP is aimed at small and medium businesses and all users who prefer maximum functionality, equipment and print quality.
- Technology Color CMYK Laser Xerography
- format A4
- Speed 20 ppm A4 black and white
- 5 ppm A4 color
- Max. mes. duty cycle Up to 35,000 pages per month, recommended load up to 7,000 pages per month
- 600 x 600 dpi resolution
- First Page Output Less than 14 seconds of b & w, 23 seconds of color
- Magnification / Reduction 50 - 200%
- Multiple copies up to 99 copies
- Automatic Document Feeder Standard, 50-sheet ADF
- Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi
- Duplex Automatic Duplex Printing Standard
- Memory 128 MB
- 300 MHz processor
- Site Description Language (PDL) GDI - host based
- USB 2.0 connection, Ethernet 10/100
- Drivers Windows 98/2000 / Me / XP, Mac
- Type Scan via TWAIN and WIA via USB port, Scan to E-mail
- Resolution Up to 600 x 600, output up to 4800 dpi
- Nuance® PaperPort® SE 10.0, OCR Software ABBYY® Fine Reader ™ Professional Edition 10.0
- Paper Handling
- Paper Input Tray 1 (200 sheets) - 60 to 200 g / m2 (envelope option)
- Tray 2 (500 sheets) - grammage 60 - 90 g / m2 (optional)
- Output 200-sheet print-down (Face Down)
- General information
- Dimensions 455 x 429 x 486 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight 38 kg
- Consumption el. Power 450 W (Operation), 28 W (Power Saver)
- Power supply 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- 24 months warranty at the service center
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 6115 MFP :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 6115 MFP in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.