Xerox Phaser 6010n is capable of speeds up to 35ppm print has back it white black or color for Phaser 6010n, but we don't get that close to the test. We usually print a single page to get your printer warmed up, before running the test, but even then, we saw the maximum of 25.5 ppm on our 20-page document and 15.8 ppm on the job 5-page which is more typical. Printing in draft mode may retain some of the toner, but in our testing, actually took two seconds longer to complete a five-page.
We get impressive duplex print speed of 19.1 per minute on the print side 20-our side. In real terms, all very respectable speed, just not close to the specs. Need some 22s to warm up and print a page from the normal sleeping conditions.
- Model 6010V/N
- Print speed Color: Up to 12 pages per minute
- Black and white: up to 15 pages per minute
- Operation Cycle Up to 30,000 images/month1
- Duplex output Manual
- First page output time, print Up to 17 seconds in color/14 seconds black and white
- Maximum print resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Processor 384 MHz
- Print memory (Standard)128 MB Standard
- Connectivity 10/100BaseTX Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Page description languages (PDL) Host-based
Print functions Print mode only in black and white, booklet printing, integrated support links, collation, custom page formats, draft mode, page adaptation, multiple images, poster printing, aspect ratio, skip blank pages, watermarks Warranty 1 year with on-site repair
Xerox Phaser 6010n printer driver download:
- Xerox Phaser 6010n Win XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32BIT f): download
- Win XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit) for: download
- Xerox Phaser 6010n Mac OS operating system 10.8: download
- Xerox Phaser 6010n Mac OS operating system 10.9: download
- Xerox Phaser 6010n driver: download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 6010n :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 6010n in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 6010n. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.