There are many things about the DocuMate 262i that will make it your favorite desktop device. This latest model of the DocuMate range has a series of features that will change the way you consider and manage documents and information on paper. The DocuMate 262i is the fastest, technologically advanced and easy-to-use document scanner in its class.
Scanning of plastic cards with relief on the front
Supports 50 sheets per ADF
Scanning of documents at 38 ppm and 76 ipm in duplex mode
Double ultrasonic detection
Kofax VRS® allows perfect scans from low quality originals
Scanning using Visioneer OneTouch® to sPDF and Microsoft SharePoint®
- Scan speed @ 200dpi, b / n, simplex: 38 ppm
- Scan speed [color @ 150 dpi]: 37 ppm in simple mode / 71 ipm in duplex mode
- Embossed ID Card scan speed @ 200 dpi duplex: 2.7 b / n / 8.5 color seconds
- Scan method: Duplex
- Optical resolution: 600 dpi
- Output bit depth: 24 bits in color, 8 bits in grayscale
- ADF capacity: 50 sheets (75 g / m2 paper)
- ADF Maximum paper size: 8.5 "x 38" (216 x 965 mm) in / mm
- ADF Minimum paper size: 3.5 "x 2" in / mm
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed (compatible with USB 1.1)
- Cycle: 3000 pages / day
- Controller: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA
- Supported operating systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Improved image developed: Kofax VRS Basic
- Dimensions: 13 "x 6.5" x 6.38 "(width x depth x height)
- Weight: 9.44 Kg
Driver For WindowsDownload
Xerox DocuMate 262i Driver For Windows 10 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 262i Driver For windows 10 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 262i Driver For windows 8.1 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 262i Driver For windows 8.1 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 262i Driver For windows 8 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 262i Driver For windows 8 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 262i Driver For windows 7 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 262i Driver For windows 7 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 262i Driver For windows Vista Download
Xerox DocuMate 262i Driver For windows XP Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuMate 262i:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuMate 262i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox DocuMate 262i. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment