Xerox Color 800i/1000i Presses Driver Download-As for the press process side, Astragraphia has Fuji Xerox Color 800i Press. According to Product & Software Specialist Astragraphia, this product has the advantage of durability so as to be able to do printing in large quantities continuously.
"In addition to the 800i there is also a 1000i series that can print colors like gold, silver, including clear, both products also support printing over a variety of media, ranging from textured to ordinary," he explained. From the middle class, there is Fuji Xerox Versant 3100 Press that focuses on the photo industry Ultra HD Image Quality.
This machine is claimed to provide bright colors with a resolution of 2400x2.400 dpi and sharper. Fuji Xerox Version 3100 Press also uses GX Print server in it. This special server is able to configure RGB (Red, Green, Blue) files automatically, while improving image quality through the Auto Correct Image Quality feature.
Post-press or finishing needs, Astragraphia offers Uchida AeroCut One and Graphtec FCX2000 engine solutions from Fuji Xerox. Both machines work for the final production process of cutting (cutting) with different capabilities.
Uchida AeroCut One produces vertical and horizontal pieces with precise perforations. This machine can also do creasing process on product output. While Graphtec FCX2000 produces pieces of detail according to the shape of the design and suitable applied to stickers, product packaging, to magnetic paper.
for Fuji Xerox Color 1000i Press printer is sold at Rp 5 billion. Fuji Xerox Color 1000i Press is a prima donna in printing because there are Gold and Silver printing technology through laser printing technology in Indonesia. Color Printer 1000i Press is also equipped with the ability to print directly on black and red paper media. And has a print speed of A4 100 B & W / 100 Color ppm for A3 50 B & W / 50 Color ppm.
- Rated speed
- Colour 800i Press: 80 ppm
- Colour 1000i Press: 100 ppm
- 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS
- Recommended average monthly volume
- Colour 800i Press: 100,000 - 350,000 pages per month
- Colour 1000i Press: 150,000 - 400,000 pages per month
- Duty cycle
- Colour 800i Press: Up to 1,500,000 pages per month
- Colour 1000i Press: Up to 1,750,000 pages per month
- Colour 800i Press: 80 ppm (all weights)
- Colour 1000i Press: 100 ppm (all weights)
- Line screens
- Halftone Screens
- 150, 200, 300, 600 Clustered Dot
- 200 Rotated Line Screen
- Standard Capabilities
- Production colour printing
- Optional Capabilities
- High-capacity feeding, stacking, and finishing
- Clear, silver and gold dry inks
- Printed Sides
- Colour Technology
- Automated Colour Quality Suite via Full Width Array
- Paper handling
- Paper sources
- 2 standard, 2 optional high capacity
- Standard paper capacity
- 4,000 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity with options
- 8,000 sheets
- Media Dimensions - Minimum
- 182 mm x 182 mm
- Optional tray inserter kit (Oversized High Capacity Feeder only) supports 102 mm x 152 mm
- Media Dimensions - Maximum
- 330 mm x 488 mm
- Paper Weight - Minimum
- 55 gsm
- Media Weight - Maximum
- 350 gsm
- Media Types
- Coated and uncoated papers, bright papers, DocuCard, labels, business cards, glossy brochures, window decals, durable/synthetic papers, greeting cards, tabs, embossed, polyesters and custom solutions.
- Mixed stocks supported
- Auto Duplex
- Standard and High Capacity Trays (55 gsm - 350 gsm)
- Tray 1
- 2,000 sheets
- Tray 2
- Tray 2: 2,000 sheets
- Tray 2A: 2,000 sheets
- Tray 2B: 2,000 sheets
- High Capacity Feeder
- Automatic tray switching/reload while run capability
- Digital Front Ends
- Xerox FreeFlow™ Print Server
- Xerox® EX-P 1000i Print Server, Powered by Fiery®
- Base Printing System (without RIP and/or feeding/finishing devices)
- 2,540 mm(W) x 1,105 mm(L) x 1,413 mm (H)
- Weight: 1,000 kg
- Electrical Requirements
- Base Configuration 200 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 50A (sole use)/single phase/Hubbell C8264 Additional electrical required for print server, feeding/finishing devices):
- 200 – 240 Volts, 10 Amp 50 Hz (Europe)
- 115 VAC 15 Amp for 60Hz or 220 VAC 10 Amp for 50 Hz (Western Hemisphere)
Date: Apr 1, 2015
Size: 106.1 MB
Date: Jan 1, 2013
Size: 62.9 MB
Date: Apr 14, 2011
Size: 18.8 MB
Date: Sep 13, 2013
Size: 2.6 MB
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Color 800i/1000i Presses :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Color 800i/1000i Presses in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Color 800i/1000i Presses. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.