With Xerox Versant 180 Printing System, you can provide quality to your customers who set standards - and new and additional features. Xerox Versant printing system stands for high quality and extensive automation. They can be used with various types of media. With Versant 180, you can extend the reach of your service on one occasion. You get a quality edge that makes your competitors look old - and you can offer customers high-quality apps. Win new orders, increase your margins and impress your customers with attractive and accurate prints of the highest quality.
The Xerox Versant 180 press briefly
Prints up to 80 ppm.
Recommended monthly volume of 25,000 to 80,000 pages.
Exceptional resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS
Copy by two-sided scanning in one track 200 images per minute (ipm).
Xerox FreeFlow or Xerox EX 180 or EX-i 180 printing servers optimized by Fiery
Support size received up to 330x660 mm with Extra Long Sheet as standard.
Media weights from 52 to 350 g / m².
Paper capacity: up to 9,900 sheets.
Xerox Versant 180 Printer Drivers Download
Xerox Global PCL 6 Driver Windows 7 64bit, Windows 10 64bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 64bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit, Citrix
Xerox Global PCL 5 Driver for Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 64bit, Windows 10 64bit, Windows Server 2012 64bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2003 64bit
Xerox Global PostScript Driver for Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Citrix (32bit)
Xerox Global PCL 6 Print Dirver for Windows 10, Citrix, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Xerox Global PCL 5 Driver for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32bit)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Versant 180 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Versant 180 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Versant 180. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.