Xerox VersaLink C600 Laser Printer (C600V_DN)
The powerful VersaLink C600 XEROX color laser printer enables you to grow your company with the efficiency of sophisticated printing features yet at the same time. With a high monthly volume, up to 53 pages per minute, both color and black-and-white printing and wireless connection (optional), you will simplify your work group work.
The powerful VersaLink C600 XEROX laser printer is also suitable for larger workgroups. This is a new definition of outstanding performance and unbeatable reliability. In addition to networking and two-sided printing, it has features like Cloud Connect (Mobile direct printing), Mobile connect (printing from mobile devices - phones, tablets ...), apps (Apple Air Print, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print services for Android, NFC, Mopria), and optional Wi-Fi. Designed for a desktop layout with the assurance that you will be one step ahead of the competition.
It provides two-sided printing and 10/100 / 1000Base-T Ethernet network cables. Print 53 pages black and white per minute and 53 pages of color per minute. The maximum print resolution is 1200 × 2400 DPI, which is more than enough for more demanding printing.
- Starting at$1,229
- Standard functionsCloud, Print
- Optional functionsProductivity Kit with 250 GB Hard Drive
- Print speedColor: up to 55 ppm
- Black: up to 55 ppm
- Duty cycleUp to 120,000 images/month1
- Two-sided outputStandard
- Standard paper capacity700 sheets
- Maximum print resolution1200 x 2400 dpi
- High Capacity FeederOffice Finisher: 50-sheet stapling, 500-sheet tray (optional)
- Mailbox: four 100-sheet bins (optional)
- FinisherOffice Finisher: 50-sheet stapling, 500-sheet tray (optional)
- First-page-out time, printingAs fast as 8 seconds color / 8 seconds black and white
- Processor1.05 GHz
- Print memory (standard/max)2 GB / 2 GB
- ConnectivityEthernet 10/100/1000 Base-T, High-speed USB 3.0, NFC Tap-to-Pair
- Connectivity (optional)Wi-Fi 802.11n/g/b/a and Wi-Fi Direct with optional Wi-Fi Kit (concurrent wired and wireless connections supported)
- Page Description Languages (PDL)Adobe® PostScript® 3™, HP-GL, JPEG, PCL® 5e, PCL® 6 emulation, PDF, TIFF, XPS
- Print featuresApplication Defaults, Bi-directional Real-time Status, Booklet Creation, Draft Mode, Job Identification, Job Monitoring, Personal Print, Print from USB, Sample Set, Saved Job, Scaling, Secure Print, Skip Blank Pages, Store and Recall Driver Settings, Two-sided Printing (as default), Xerox® Earth Smart Driver Settings
- WarrantyOne-year on-site
- Device management features
- Apple® Bonjour, Email alerts, Xerox CentreWare® Web, Xerox® Embedded Web Server
- OS support
- Citrix, Fedora Core 24, HP-UX® 11iv3, IBM® AIX® 7.2, Linux®, Mac OS® version 10.10, Mac OS® version 10.11, Mac OS® version 10.12, Oracle® Solaris 11.3, Redhat® Enterprise, SUSE® 13.2, Windows® 10, Windows® 10 Server 2008 R2, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® Server 2000, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2012, Xerox® Global Print Driver®, Xerox® Mobile Express Driver®
- Security features
- AES 256-bit Encryption, Access Controls, Audit Log, Automatic Self-Signed Certificate Creation, Certificate Path Validation, Certificate Revocation List (CRL)/Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), Detection of external program falsification (XCP Plug-in), Domain Filtering, FIPS 140-2, Firmware Verification, IP Address Filtering, Immediate Disk Overwrite (requires optional HDD), Network Authentication, Port Filtering, Role Based Permissions, SNMPv3, Secure Print, Security Certificate Management, Smart Card Enablement (CAC/PIV/.NET), TLS/SSL
- Power consumption
- Operating: 800 W
- Standby: 85 W
- Power save: 0.7 W
- ENERGY STAR® qualified Operating Environment
- Temperature (operating)50 - 90 ° F (10 - 32 ° C)
- Relative humidity (operating)10 - 85 % RH (noncondensing)
- Warm-up time (from power save mode)11 seconds
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver Download
Driver For WindowsXerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Windows 10 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows 10 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows 8.1 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows 8.1 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows 8 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows 8 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows 7 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows 7 X32 v⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows Vista 64-Bit ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows Vista 32-Bit ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows XP 64-Bit ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For windows XP 32-Bit ⟷Download
Driver For LinuxXerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Linux Rpm ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Linux Debian ⟷Download
Driver For Mac OsXerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Mac Os X10.13 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Mac Os X10.12 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Mac Os X10.11 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Mac Os X10.10 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Mac Os X10.9 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Mac Os X10.8 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Mac Os X10.7 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Mac Os X10.6 ⟷Download
Xerox VersaLink C600 Driver For Mac Os X10.5 ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox VersaLink C600:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox VersaLink C600 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox VersaLink C600. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.