Scanners Xerox DocuMate 6460/6480 will help businesses to convert paper documents to digital files ... Nuance Power PDF provides users with the tools needed to create, convert, edit, build and secure
Xerox DocuMate 6480 Specs
- Starting at$1,595.00
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 10.3 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: Hi-speed USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 120 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 10000 pages/day
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 9.5" x 236" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 2" x 2" in
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 9.4 x 26.8 (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24 bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black and white
- Light Source: LED (light emitting diode) instant on
- Drivers: TWAIN, EMC Captiva, ISIS, and WIA Driver
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Imaging sensor: Charge Coupled Device (CCD)
- Paper Thickness/Weight: 7 - 110 lbs.
- Background Color: Black
- Speed @ 300 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 80 ppm / 160 ipm
- Kofax Certified: n/a
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w or color: 88 ppm / 176 ipm
Xerox DocuMate 6460 Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Xerox DocuMate 6460 Drivers For Windows 10 X64
Xerox DocuMate 6460 Drivers For windows 10 X32
Xerox DocuMate 6460 Drivers For windows 8.1 X64
Xerox DocuMate 6460 Drivers For windows 8.1 X32
Xerox DocuMate 6460 Drivers For windows 8 X64
Xerox DocuMate 6460 Drivers For windows 8 X32
Xerox DocuMate 6460 Drivers For windows 7 X64
Xerox DocuMate 6460 Drivers For windows 7 X32
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuMate 6480:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuMate 6480 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox DocuMate 6480. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.