Xerox Phaser 8560 Driver DownloadThe Xerox Phaser 8560 Solid Ink Printer is the successor to the Phaser 8550 printer. Solid ink technology meets all the requirements and expectations that people can have. Excellent image creation, simplicity and ease of use are unlike any other printers. In addition, it offers excellent print quality on a wide range of media, including cartons, envelopes, transparencies, recycled papers and optional formats.
- Technology Solid ink
- format A4
- Print speed 30 ppm color
- 30 ppm black and white
- First print 5 seconds color
- 2400 dpi resolution
- 600 MHz processor
- Memory 256 MB to 1 GB
- Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™, PCL
- Interface 10/100 Base TX Ethernet
- USB 2.0
- Paper Trays 1x 525 sheets + 100-sheet side feeder
- max. a capacity of 1,675 sheets
- Paper output 300-sheet tray
- Media 65-220 g / m2
- A4, A5, A6, US letter, Executive
- Linux® drivers, Mac OS® X version 10.2 or higher, Novell NetWare® 3.x or higher, Windows® 2000 or later, Xerox Walk-Up® Printer Driver
- Duplex optionally
- Features built-in web server, e-mail alerts, remote printing, advanced Printing Scout, Phaser Smart, billing tasks
- Dimensions 406 x 533 x 368 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight 28 kg
- 24 months warranty at the installation site
- Max. a load of 85,000 pages per month
Xerox Phaser 8560 Driver Download
List Of Download Xerox Phaser 8560 Driver With Operating System Compatible :Xerox 8560 Driver For Windows 8.1 ⟷ Download Here
Xerox 8560 Driver For Windows 8 ⟷Download Here
Xerox 8560 Driver For Windows 7⟷ Download Here
Xerox 8560 Driver For Windows Vista ⟷Download Here
Xerox 8560 Driver For Windows XP⟷ Download Here
Xerox 8560 Driver For Mac OS x10.10 ⟷Download Here
Xerox 8560 Driver For Mac OS x10.9 ⟷ Download Here
Xerox 8560 Driver For Mac OS x10.8 ⟷ Download Here
Xerox 8560 Driver For Mac OS x10.7 ⟷Download Here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 8560:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 8560 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 8560. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.