Xerox DocuMate 4700 Driver & Software Download
When you need a flexible scanner configuration, Xerox provides it. The DocuMate 4700 is an excellent flatbed scanner when connected to your computer. It can be used as a stand-alone flatbed scanner and function as a flatbed option for any Xerox DocuMate DriverPLUS ADF scanner. Your USB hub modifies the scanner to a combined configuration of different ADF and flatbed scanners that can be addressed as a single scanner. So if you have a scanner that only works as an ADF and suddenly you have the need to change, you can add a flatbed scanner and improve the investment you made in your ADF. The ability to configure your DocuMate 4700 with an ADF scanner provides full flexibility to the DocuMate scanner product line.
Its powerful software, its solid and reliable operation and its advanced technical characteristics make the DocuMate 4700 offer quality in every scan. The flat surface allows you to scan a wide variety of documents. For example: books, magazines, plastic cards or fragile papers. It is no longer necessary to install different network flat scanners if most users will not need this option frequently. Simply add the flat surface option to your current configuration, saving you time and money. This large area allows you to scan large documents (up to 11.7 "x 17") even if you are connected to an ADF scanner that only allows A4 (8.5 "x 11", US Letter) sizes.
In combo mode the Xerox Documate 4700 scanner is compatible with:
Xerox DocuMate 4700 MAIN FEATURES
- Allows you to scan large documents on its 11.7 "x 17" flat surface (A3)
- One Touch scans 9 different destinations with the push of a button
- Internal USB hub for direct connection to an ADF scanner and the computer
- Convert documents to searchable PDF files
- Automatic image improvement tools, without user intervention
Specifications Xerox DocuMate 4700
- Dimensions: 22.8" x 19.5" x 4.5" mm (W×D×H)
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS, Visioneer DriverPLUS
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Light Source: LED (Light Emitting Diode), instant on
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Maximum Paper Size: 11.7" x 17" (297 x 432 mm) mm
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Weight: 6.99 Kg
- Scan Speed - A4 (210 × 297): 2.5 sec/page seconds/page
- Scan Speed - A3 (297 × 420): 3.5 sec/page seconds/page
- Imaging sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Minimum Paper Size: 0.15" x 0.15" (4 x 4 mm) mm
Xerox DocuMate 4700 Driver & Software Download
Xerox DocuMate 4700 Driver Download For Windows Software:
Xerox DocuMate 4700 Driver Download For Windows Driver:
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuMate 4700:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuMate 4700 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox DocuMate 4700. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.