Fuji Xerox DC S2220 CPS Printer With incredible speed and efficiency, meeting the needs of large corporate offices and work groups that demand strong performance. Engineered for high volume traffic, this digital monochrome model quickly scans, prints, copies, faxes and distributes documents with precision and ease. Advanced management tools and multiple in-line finishing options help generate professional documents with ease.
- Desktop Type Type
- Old Heating 19 seconds or less (at room temperature 20 ° C)
- Max. Magnitude of A3 Paper
- Paper Capacity
- Standard: Tray 1: 250sheets, Bypass tray: 100sheets
- Optional: One Tray Module (Tray 2): 500sheets, Two Tray Modules (Tray 3 and 4): 500 sheets each
- Maximum: 1,850sheets (Tray 1 + Tray 2 + Tray 3 + Tray 4 + Bypass Tray)
- 256MB Standard Memory
- Copy Function
- Max. Original Size: A3
- Resolutions: 600 x 600dpi
- First Copy Output Time: 7.2 seconds or less (A4 LEF)
- Copy Mode: 600 x 600dpi (Text / Text-Photo / Photo)
- Halftone / Printable Colors: 256 shades of Gray scales
- Continuous Copy Speed:
- A4 LEF / B5 LEF: 22ppm
- Print Function
- Type: Built-in Type
- Output Paper Size: Same as Copy Function
- Continuous Print Speed: Same as the machine speed
- Print Resolution
- Output Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Data Process Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Protocol: TCP / IP v4 / v6 (lpd, Port9100)
- Operating System:
- Windows® XP, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2008
- Windows® 8, Windows® XP x64, Windows Server® 2003 x64, Windows
- Vista® x64, Windows Server® 2008 x64, Windows® 7 x64, Windows® 8 x64
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 x64, Windows Server® 2012 x64
- Connectivity: USB2.0 / Ethernet 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T
- Scan Function (Local)
- Type: Color Scanner
- Scanning Resolution: 600x600dpi, 400x400dpi, 300x300dpi, 200x200dpi
- Scanning Speed: BW: 18 sheets / min, Color: 4 sheets / min
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Driver: TWAIN / Windows Image Acquisition
- Operating System: Windows® XP, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2008, Windows® 8, Windows® XP x64, Windows Server® 2003 x64, Windows, Vista® x64, Windows Server® 2008 x64, Windows® 7 x64, Windows® 8 x64, Windows Server® 2008 R2 x64, WindowsServer® 2012 x64.
- Scan Function (Network)
- Type: Color Scanner
- Scanning Resolution: 600 x 600dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 200 x 200dpi
- Scanning Speed: Mono mode: 22 ipm, Color mode: 13 ipm, Fuji Xerox Standard Document (A4LEF), 200 dpi
- Connectivity: Ethernet 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T
- Protocol: TCP / IP (SMB)
- Operating System: Windows® XP, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2008, Windows® 8, Windows® XP x64, Windows Server® 2003 x64, Windows, Vista® x64, Windows Server® 2008 x64, Windows® 7 x64, Windows® 8 x64, Windows Server® 2008 R2 x64, WindowsServer® 2012 x64
- Function of Facsimile Optional
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1.0 kW, Sleep mode: 2.2 W
- Dimensions W 595 x D 573 x H 580 mm (with DADF)
- Weight 37kg (with DADF)
- Package Completeness
- Type: Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Original Paper Size: Maximum: A3, 11 x 17 ", Minimum: A5
- Maximum: A3, 11 x 17
- Minimum: A5
- Capacity: 110 sheets
- Feeding Speed (A4LEF)
- 22 sheets / min (1 sided)
- 13 sheets / min (2 sided)
- Dimensions: W540 x D492 x H115mm
- Weight: 7 kg
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (32/64bit) click here.
Fuji Xerox S2420/S2220 Driver Download
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For Windows 10 X64
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows 10 X32
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows 8.1 X64
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows 8.1 X32
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows 8 X64
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows 8 X32
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows 7 X64
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows 7 X32
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows Vista 64-Bit
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows Vista 32-Bit
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows XP 64-Bit
Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2220 Driver For windows XP 32-Bit
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuCentre S2220 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuCentre S2220 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox DocuCentre S2220. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment