Xerox Nuvera 144 MX Rely on performance. Print professional quality color letter documents and A4 with exceptional reliability. Efficient one-touch printing and mobile printing options help your simple management become productive wherever you work.
Printer with Print and scan as you expect from such a thing. The settings do not feel very intuitive and the manual is really good.
Xerox Nuvera® 144 MX Production SystemPerformance
- Rated speed 8.5" x 11" media: 144 ipm,11" x 17" media: 72 ipm
- Resolution Print: 4800 x 600 dpi RIP: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Recommended average monthly volume 150,000 - 2,000,000 images per month
- Duty cycle 3,700,000 images per month
- Line Screens 85, 106, 125, 134, or 156 lpi
- Standard Capabilities Production printing and finishing
- Printed Sides Duplex
- MICR Yes
- PDLs TIFF/Multi-page TIFF, Adobe, PostScript Level 3, PDF, PCL6, ASCII, VIPP/PostScript, PPML, LCDS and IPDS
- Network Interfaces Ethernet interface (10/100BaseT; 1 GB), IBM Bus and Tag
- User Interface 15" flat panel monitor, USB keyboard, USB mouse
- Memory 2.4 GHz CPU with 1 GB memory
- Hard Disk 160 GB SATA
- Optional second hard drive: 400 GB SATA
- Paper sources
- Up to 2 modules:
- Sheet Feed Module: 4 paper trays
- High Capacity Sheet Feed Module: 2 paper trays
- Standard paper capacity
- Sheet-feed Module: 5,800 sheets per module
- High Capacity Sheet-feed Module: 3,200 sheets per module
- Maximum paper capacity with options11,520 sheets
- Media Dimensions - Minimum5.5 x 8 inches
- Media Dimensions - Maximum12.6 x 18.5 inches
- Media Weight - Minimum38 lbs book
- Media Weight - Maximum100 lbs text
- Media Types
- Coated: gloss, silk, matte
- Uncoated: book, text, bond, cover, bristol, index offset
- Specialty: tabs, envelopes, carbonless, preprinted offset forms
- Tray 1 1,600 sheets
- Tray 2 Sheet-feed Module: 3,100 sheets
- High Capacity Sheet-feed Module: 1,600 sheets
- Tray 3 550 sheets (Sheet-feed Module only)
- Tray 4 550 sheets (Sheet-feed Module only)
- Automatic Document Feeder 300 sheets
- Other Input Devices
- Insertion Module
- High Capacity Insertion Module
- Top Tray 250 sheets Finishing Transport Module
- Basic Finisher Module: 3,000 sheet Stacker, offset between sets or jobs. One or two staples, up to 100 sheets. Top tray 250 sheets
- Basic Finisher Module Plus: Used in addition to Basic Finisher Module, Stacks up to 3,000 additional sheets, One or two staples, up to 100 sheets
- Bypass Transport
- Finishing Transport -- Interface to Document Finishing Architecture (DFA) compliant devices
- Print Controllers
- Digital Front Ends
- Xerox FreeFlow® Print Server
- Electrical Requirements187-240 VAC, 50 amp, 50/60 Hz wall service
- DimensionsFeeder Module: W: 31.7"; D: 28"; H: 44.6"
- Print Engine: W: 43"; D: 29"; H: 61.6"
- Sheet Enhancement Module: W: 15"; D: 28"; H: 41.5"
- Basic Finisher Module: W: 33"; D: 28"; H: 43.5"
- Basic Finisher Module Plus: W: 49"; D: 28"; H: 44.5"
- Finishing Transport Module: W: 35.6"; D: 28"; H: 46.3"
Download software Xerox Nuvera 144 MX for Windows 8 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 144 MX for Windows 8 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 144 MX for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 144 MX for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 144 MX for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox Nuvera 144 MX for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox Nuvera 144 MX for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox Nuvera 144 MX for Windows XP 64bit
Download printer driver MAC OS for Xerox Nuvera 144 MX
Download software Xerox Nuvera 144 MX printer for Mac OS
How to install the Xerox® Nuvera 144 MX driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Xerox® Nuvera 144 MX Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Xerox® Nuvera 144 MX DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.