Xerox DocuMate 5540 is a printer that has a very good performance, you can rely on this printer for your everyday printing needs, because this printer is able to print documents and photos with very detailed and clear results. In addition to the affordable price, replacement ink cartridge / toner for this printer is also very easy to obtain with a very competitive price. You can rely on this printer for your everyday printing needs.
- ADF Capacity: 70 sheets (80 g/m2 paper)
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 14" mm
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 2.75" x 2" mm
- Dimensions: 27.2" x 12.6" x 17" mm (W×D×H)
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS, Visioneer DriverPLUS
- Duty Cycle: 5000 pages/day
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (2.0), compatible with USB (1.1)
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Light Source: White LED lamps
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Scan Method: Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 14" mm
- Speed: 80 ipm @ 200 dpi, b/w, duplex
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Weight: 8.39 Kg
- Imaging sensor: CCD (Charge Coupled Device)
- Paper Thickness/Weight: 7-110 g/m2
- Minimum Paper Size: 0.5" x 0.5" mm
- Background Color: ADF Grey, Flatbed Black
- Speed @ 200dpi, b&w, simplex: 40 ppm
- Xerox® DocuMate® 5540 Scanner
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Power Supply
- Quick Installation Guide
- Technical Support Card
- DVD-ROM including:
- User’s Manual
- Nuance OmniPage Pro
- Nuance PaperPort
- Nuance PDF Converter Pro
- Visioneer® OneTouch®
- Visioneer Acuity
- Scanner Drivers: Visioneer DriverPLUS TWAIN™, ISIS® and Microsoft Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) Driver
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver Download
Driver For WindowsXerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For Windows 10 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows 10 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows 8.1 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows 8.1 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows 8 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows 8 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows 7 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows 7 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows Vista 64-Bit ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows Vista 32-Bit ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows XP 64-Bit ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For windows XP 32-Bit ⟷Download
Driver For LinuxXerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For Linux Rpm ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For Linux Debian ⟷Download
Driver For Mac OsXerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For Mac Os X10.12 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For Mac Os X10.11 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For Mac Os X10.10 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For Mac Os X10.9 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For Mac Os X10.8 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For Mac Os X10.7 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 5540 Driver For Mac Os X10.6 ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuMate 5540:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuMate 5540 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox DocuMate 5540. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment