Samsung SL-C1860FW Specs-Samsung Photo Copy Machine is one of the best-selling photo copy machine because of its simple shape and its technology from day to day more sophisticated. With many choices of types and specifications. Photocopiers that are in great demand today are Multifunction copiers. The technology used in Multifunction copiers is much more sophisticated than analog copiers, the speed and sharpness of writing is also much better. and of course the price of Laser copier machines is more expensive.
- Type: Laser
- Manufacture: Samsung
- Function: Multifunction
- Media Size: 3
- Media Type: Plain, Thick, Thick, Cardstock, Hole Punched, Transparency, PrePrinted, LetterHead, Recycled, Archive, Bond, Label, Envelope, Cotton, Colored, Glossy, Thicker Paper
- Color Type: Color
- Resolution: 9600 dpi
- Print Speed Letter Black: 19 ppm
- Print Speed Letter Color: 19 ppm
- Connectifity: USB, WIFI,
- Weight: 47.3 Kg
- Memory: 256 MB
- Duplex Printing: No
- Number of User: 0
- Duty Cycle: 40000
- Processor: 533 MHz
- Operating System: Windows (32/64-bit) 2000 / XP / 2003/2008 Server / Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Various Linux OS, Mac OS X 10.3 ~ 10.9
- Power Consumtion: 380 W (Printing), 50 W (Standby), 2.4 W (Sleep), 3.6 W (Sleep with Wi-Fi Direct), 1.48 kWH TEC, 1.68 kWh TEC (with Wi-Fi Direct)
- Dimension: 16.5
Samsung SL-C1860FW For PrintingSamsung SL-C1860FW Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 64-bit,
Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 64-bit Printer Drivers...
Release date 2014-03-16 File size 24.28 MB exe Download
Samsung SL-C1860FW For ScanningSamsung SL-C1860FW Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 64-bit Printer Driver
Release date 2014-03-16 File size 17.96 MB exe Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Samsung SL-C1860FW:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Samsung SL-C1860FW in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.