The Canon TR8590 is a TR8560 printer that is easy and practical to be an absolute necessity in today's digital era, including the use of printing devices for business needs. However, currently the needs of printer users are not limited to printing documents for business needs only. Increasingly, more and more types of prints can be printed by the printer. To produce perfect print quality, Canon as the leader of the digital imaging industry in the world continues to innovate presenting cutting-edge products, one of which is a multifunction printer (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, ADF, Wifi) Canon PIXMA TR8560.
Canon PIXMA TR8560 SpecsBrandCanonType PrinterInkjetMaks. Paper size A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6 ", 5 x 7", 8 x 10 ", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5 x 5"), Card Size (91 x 55mm) Print Resolution 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi Print Speed B / WSimple: 15ipm Duplex: 3ipm Print Speed 10ipm LAN / WLAN Connection Type Match Operating System Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2 Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.10.5 ~ v10.11 , Mac OS v10.12 Input Tray # 1-Tray Input # 2-Print-Scan Feature-Feature Copy-Fax-Type Feature Ink-Type (B / W) -Product Dimensions438 x 351 x 190mmWeight 8.0kgPackage Complete Printer unit, book manual, warranty card, cd driver, power cable, cartridge
Download Canon PIXMA TR8590 Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux
|TR8560 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64) 1.1 18 MB|
|TR8560 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64) 6.10 40 MB|
|TR8560 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64) 1.00 92 MB|
|Printer Registration For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64) 1.1.0 3 MB|
|Speed Dial Utility For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 2.1.0 7.3 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 4.7.0 58 MB|
|PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 2.62.00 566 MB|
|PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 2.62.10 418 MB|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) 1.4.0 31 MB|
|Quick Menu For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 2.8.0 9.1 MB|
|My Image Garden For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 3.6.0 294 MB|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 1.7.0 15 MB|
|TR8560 series Full Driver & Software Package For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10) 1.0 9.6 MB|
|Printer Registration For (macOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10) 1.1.0 1.6 MB|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite For (macOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10) 3.0.1 23 MB|
|My Image Garden For (macOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 3.6.1 300 MB|
|Quick Menu For (macOS X 10.13) 2.8.1 1.9 MB|
|Speed Dial Utility For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 2.1.0 1.6 MB|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10) 1.0.0 5.9 MB|
|Quick Menu For (macOS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 2.8.0 1.9 MB|
|My Image Garden For (macOS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 3.6.0 300 MB|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA TR8560:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA TR8560 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TR8560 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment