FUJITSU Scannap Fi-5530C2 Driver Download-Fujitsu Fi-5530C2 Scanner offers amazing features that are located in a compact package. Is an A3 scanner that handles document cycles of up to 4,000 per day.
- Capture up to 50ppm / 100ipm.
- Dual ultrasonic feed detection ensures a reliable scanner. Even with mixed documents.
- Increase productivity with Fujitsu services and support.
Specifications of FUJITSU Scannap Fi-5530C2 Scanner
- Flatbed Scanner Type Scanner
- Dual Color Charge technology coupled device (CCD) image sensor
- Resolution of 600x600 dpi
- Monochrome & Color @ 200dpi (Portrait): 35 ppm (Simplex)
- Monochrome & Color @ 200dpi (Portrait): 70 ippm (Duplex)
- Monochrome & Color @ 200dpi (Landscape): 50 ppm (Simplex)
- Monochrome & Color @ 200dpi (Landscape): 100 ipm (Duplex)
- Document feeding mode: Automatic document feeder (ADF)
- ADF Capacity: 100 Sheets (letter / A4, 20 lb.)
- Document Size
- Minimum ADF: A8 (2.1 in. X 2.9 in.)
- ADF maximum: A3 (11.7 in x 17 in)
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 / SCSI interpace
- Operating system Win 2000 / XP / Vista
- Power 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 57 W or less, Standby: 12 W or less, Sleep: 7.5 W or less
- Dimensions 11.5 in. x 16.0 in. x 9.0 in (HxWxD)
FUJITSU Scannap Fi-5530C2 Driver Download
Tool & Software Fujitsu fi-5530C2 Download
ISIS Driver Fujitsu fi-5530C2 * WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (32/64-bit) Download
Driver Fujitsu fi-5530C2 * WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (32-bit) Download
Driver Fujitsu fi-5530C2 * WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (64-bit) Download
To install the Fujitsu FI-5530C2 Scanner Printer driver, download the driver version that suits your operating system by clicking the corresponding link above. A window should then appear asking you where you want to save the file. Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you'll easily find it, like your desktop. Then follow the instructions below according to the type of file you downloaded
exe (executable file)
Go to the location where you saved the file and double click on the file. Then just follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.