Fujitsu always put innovation in every product it produces. Including a product scanner named Fujitsu FI-7140. This scanner has three scan results that are Color, Grayscale and Monochrome. With a resolution of 600 dpi will produce a sharp and clean scan, which you definitely like. Document size that can be scanned using Fujitsu FI-7140 is 216 x 355.6 mm (maximum) and 50.8 x 54 mm (minimum). Fujitsu FI-7140 scan speed depends on the scan mode you choose. There are also two background options are White and Black. Fujitsu FI-7140 can scan documents made from paper and plastic.
Fujitsu FI-7140 is equipped with 2 White LEDs as a light source, so the scanning results are brighter than the original document. Fujitsu FI-7140 is compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, Windows Server 2012 and 2008 operating systems. Whatever operating system you use, do not be an obstacle to using the Fujitsu FI-7140 scanner. This device has a dimension of 300 x 170 x 163 mm and weighs about 4.2 kg. You will be easier if you want to move it to another place. Fujitsu FI-7140 requires about 36 W power to operate actively. Fujitsu FI-7140 has been certified Energy Star, a device that is efficient in the use of electrical energy. You will be warranted for 12 months if you purchase this device at its authorized outlet.
The new scanner allows users to scan various paper thicknesses, as well as plastic cards with mechanisms inherited from high-end models. In addition, Paper Protection checks throughout the entire document during scanning and automatically stops when an error occurs to avoid damaging the document.
Product Specification Scanner FUJITSU fi-7140
- Sensor Type Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Simplex / Duplex Scanning Modes, Color / Grayscale / Monochrome
- Image Sensor Type Color CCD (Charge-coupled device) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)
- Light Source White LED Array x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)
- Multi-feed detection Ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor x 1, Paper detection sensor
- Document Size Maximum: 216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.),Minimum: 50.8 x 54 mm (2 x 2.13 in.) (Landscape / Portrait),Long Paper Scanning: 216 x 5,588 mm (8.5 x 220 in.)
- Scanning speed (A4 Portrait) Simplex: 40 ppm, Duplex: 80 ipm,(200/300 dpi)
- Paper chute capacity (A4 Landscape) 80 Sheets (A4: 80 g / m² or 20 lb.)
- Background Colors White / Black (Selectable)
- Optical resolution 600 dpi
- Output Resolution 50 to 600 dpi,(adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1200 dpi (driver)
- Output Format Color: 24-bit,Grayscale: 8-bit,Monochrome: 1-bit
- Internal Video Processing 65,536 levels (16-bit)
- interface USB 2.0
- Power Consumption Operating: 36 W or less,Sleep mode: 1.8 W or less,Auto standby (OFF) mode: 0.35 W or less
- Dimension 300 x 170 x 163 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight 4.2kg
- Warranty 3 years
Softwares Fujitsu fi-7140
PaperStream ISIS Driver Fujitsu fi-7140 * WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (32/64-bit) Download
Driver Fujitsu fi-7140 * WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (32-bit) Download
Driver Fujitsu fi-7140 * WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (64-bit) Download
To install the Fujitsu FI-7030 Scanner Printer driver, download the driver version that suits your operating system by clicking the corresponding link above. A window should then appear asking you where you want to save the file. Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you'll easily find it, like your desktop. Then follow the instructions below according to the type of file you downloaded
exe (executable file)
Go to the location where you saved the file and double click on the file. Then just follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.