Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2030 Driver Download
The multifunction imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2030 gives you the features you need and more, with lower investment, to complement your office needs.
- Direct USB support for print and scan
- Output speed: 30ppm mono / 30ppm colour
- Multi-function network device: copy, print, scan and send
Advance multifunction device
With the new imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2030, you can copy, print and scan with support for send and fax. What’s more, many innovative features have also been added, to enhance device collaboration and document sharing in the office, such as Remote Advance Box and Remote Fax. With supported for embedded solutions such as MEAP, you can extend the capabilities of the device and achieve the complete solution for your office.
New Quick Menu interface
Catering to the needs of small and medium office users, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2030 have been built with a brand-new intuitive user interface for quick one-touch functionality and performance. The configurable Quick Menu may be customized to individual requirements to enhance productivity and user experience, while the handy tutorial menu keeps everyone up to speed.
Multi conversion formats
From file formats such as standard PDF compact, searchable PDF/XPS and Adobe Reader Extensions PDF, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE series supports a wealth of softcopy document needs. Files are converted and shared easily and efficiently across multiple destinations via the standard Universal SEND Function, so everyone can be on the same page with just a touch of a button.
- Model Name imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2030
- Type Color Digital Multifunction Imaging System
- Functions Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II), Scan, Send Optional: Print (PCL, Adobe® PostScript® 3™), Fax (Up to 2 Lines)
- Operation Panel: 5.7" VGA Full Color TFT Screen
- Image Server Memory Standard: 2GB RAM
- Maximum: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive Standard: 80GB
- Maximum: 80GBNetwork Interface Connection
- Standard: 10/100Base-TX, 1000Base-TX
- Optional: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.1X)Other Interface
- Standard: USB 2.0 (Host)x2, USB 2.0 (Device)
- Optional: Device Port (USB 2.0 (Host)x2), Copy Control Interface
- Scanning Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Letter Up to 30/30 ppm
- Legal Up to 15 ppm
- Ledger Up to 15 ppm
- First Copy Time (Letter): BW: 5.9 Seconds
- Color: 8.9 Seconds
- Multiple Copies1-999
- Magnification25% - 400% (1% Increments)
- Preset Reductions25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
- Preset Enlargements121%, 129%, 200%, 400%
- Basic Copy Features Preset R/E Ratios by Area, Finishing, Two-Sided, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Interrupt Mode, Sample Set, Setting Confirmation/Cancel, Standard Keys, Reset, Guide Display, Job Duration Display, Reserved Copying
- Special Copy Features Two-page Separation, Cover/Sheet Insertion, Transparency Interleaving, Shift, Margin, Frame Erase, Image Combination, Different Size Original, Job Build, Job Done Notice, Scan Image Check, Mode Memory, Recall, Negative/Positive Inversion, Image Repeat, Mirror Image, Sharpness, Secure Watermark, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Watermark and Date
- Acceptable Originals Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional objects
- Maximum Original Size Up to 11 x 17
- Standard Paper Capacity 250 Sheets (Inner Tray)
- Maximum Paper Capacity 850 Sheets (w/Inner Finisher and Copy Tray)Paper Sources (20 lb. Bond)
- Standard: 250-sheet Cassette, 550-sheet Cassette, 100-sheet Stack Bypass Optional: Dual 550-sheet Cassettes Maximum: 2,000 Sheets
- Output Sizes
- Cassette 1: 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Custom Size (5-7/8 x 7-1/8 to 11-3/4 x 16-1/2)
- Cassette 2-4: 12 x 18, 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive, Custom Size (5-1/2 x 7-1/8 to 12 x 15-3/8)
- 12 x 18, 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R, Executive, Custom Size (3-7/8 x 5-1/2 to 12-5/8 x 18)
- Other Options:Envelope Feeder Attachment** (COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5)
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 1: 17 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond
- Cassette 2-4: 17 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover
- 17 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover
- Paper Size: Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (Executive to 12" x 18")
- Paper Weights: 17 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond Special Media Support: Tracing, Labels, Transparency, and Envelopes
- Warm Up Time
- From Power On: 38 Seconds
- From Sleep Mode: 10 Seconds
- Exposure Control
- Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)
- Color Mode: Auto Color, Full Color, Black, Single Color, Two Colors
- Power Requirements
- Power Requirements/Plug: 120V AC, 60Hz, 7.5A/NEMA 5-15P
- Power Consumption
- Maximum: 1,500W
- Sleep Mode: 1W
- Dimension 36-1/2 x 22-1/4 x 26-3/4
- Installation Space (W x D):33-1/4 x 26-3/4 (When the Stack Bypass Tray is extended)
- Weight Approximately 209 lb. Store Specifications
- Memory Media Standard: USB Memory
- Optional: SD, SDHC, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Microdrive Security Specifications
- Department ID Management, Single Sign On-H, Access Management System (Device and Function Level log-in), Secured Print, Trusted Platform Module, IPV6, Restricting Features (Restricting the Send Function, Restricting New Addresses on Address Book), SSL Encrypted Communication, SNMPv1/v3, MAC/IP Address Filtering, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, HDD Format, Adobe® LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2 Integration Optional
- Removable HDD, HDD Erase, HDD Encryption, Encrypted Secure Print, Encrypted PDF, Document Scan Lock,†††IPSec, Secure Watermark Environmental Information ENERGY STAR® Qualified RoHS Compliant Ecomark Blue Angel WEEE Directive
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2030 Driver Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon UFR II Printer & Utilities Driver for MAC V10.12.0 – File Size (82.7 MB) – Download
Canon Mac CUPS/UFRII Drivers ver.10.8.1 – File Size (59.6 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
[Win 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Canon Printer Driver V21.85 – File Size (48.1 MB) – Download
Lite Plus PCL6 Canon Printer Driver – File Size (18.2 MB) – Download
[Win 32bit & 64bit] Canon PS3 Drivers Ver.30.00 – File Size (35.9 MB) –Download
[All Windwos] Canon UFR II Drivers ver.30.00 for Windows – File Size (49.5 MB) –Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2030:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2030 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2030. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.