Speed and print quality
Affordable Samsung CLP-320 is not only convincing with a low purchase price: It prints text quickly and brings deep blacks and clean letter edges on paper. Even in color printing, it makes not a bad figure. With CLP-320 photo printed blur and loss of detail than the original, the color is not in complete agreement with the original.
The laser printer supplies are already in ordinary photocopies of optimal prints. The text page costs only 2.33 cents, 24 cents in color. Samsung gives the start of just a starter toner set with a lower capacity. With a full cartridge it can print about 1,500 pages. On demand energy test is about 267 watts.
Environment and Health
When Samsung prints remain relatively quiet and causes less than 10 Sone is not too much noise. Particulate pollutants and emissions, which occur when printing with laser printers, are low in tests.
Incredible: The CLP-320 has a "Print Screen" button. This allows the screen contents of the connected PC to print on demand. Network connection not available.
Free Download and instructions for installing Samsung CLP-320 Color Laser Printer Driver for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 , Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64-bit. For those who have lost the installation CD.
* Please note that this website is not affiliated with Samsung * any way.
The PrintersFile driver is an organized and easy-to-use hyperlink compilation to drivers stored on servers operated by the device's manufacturer.
Download Samsung CLP-320 Windows 2000 Printer Driver 16.83 MB exeDownload
Samsung CLP-320 Windows XP Printer Driver 16.83 MB exeDownload
Download Samsung CLP-320 Windows Vista Printer Driver 16.83 MB exeDownload
Samsung CLP-320 Windows XP 64-bit Printer Driver 16.83 MB exeDownload
Download Samsung CLP-320 Windows Vista 64-bit Printer Driver 16.83 MB exeDownload
Samsung CLP-320 Windows Server 2003 Printer Driver 16.83 MB exeDownload
Download Samsung CLP-320 Windows Server 2003 64-bit Printer Driver File size 16.83 MB exeDownload
Samsung CLP-320 Windows Server 2008 Printer Driver File size 16.83 MB exeDownload
Download Samsung CLP-320 Windows Server 2008 64-bit Printer Driver File size 16.83 MB exeDownload
Samsung CLP-320 Windows 7 Printer Driver File size 16.83 MB exeDownload
Download Samsung CLP-320 Windows 7 64-bit Printer Driver File size 16.83 MB exeDownload
Samsung CLP-320 Windows Server 2012 64-bit Printer Driver File size 16.83 MB exeDownload
Download Samsung CLP-320 Windows 8 Printer Driver File size 20.35 MB exeDownload
Samsung CLP-320 Windows 8 64-bit Printer Driver File size 20.35 MB exeDownload
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Samsung CLP-320:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Samsung CLP-320 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Samsung CLP-320.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.