CanoScan 5200F High quality scanners. Suitable for studio. Not an office scanner.
CanoScan 5200F Specs
- Type Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner
- Scanning element CCD
- Light source Cold cathode fluorescent lamp, Infrared LED (FARE)
- Optical resolution 2400 x 4800dpi
- Selectable resolution 25 - 9600dpi¹
- Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Scanning gradation (colour) 48 bit input / 48/24 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale) 16 bit input / 16/8¹ bit output
- Optical density 3.3 DMax, Canon internal measurement
- Maximum document size A4 / Letter [216 x 297mm]
- Preview speed Approx 5 sec (excluding processing time)
- Scanning speed (colour) 7.125 msec./line (1200 dpi), 8.25 msec./line (2400 dpi)
- Scanning speed (greyscale) 7.125 msec./line (1200 dpi), 8.25 msec./line (2400 dpi)
- Scanning speed (B&W) 7.125 msec./line (1200 dpi), 8.25 msec./line (2400 dpi)
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour) 8.25-123.75 msec/line
- Film Types Colour film (negatives, positives),
- Black and white film (negatives, positives)
- Film Handling 35mm (6 frames), Mounted slides (4)
- Power supply AC Adaptor¹
- Power consumption 13.5W Max, 4W Stand-by, 1.7W Off
- Dimensions 285 x 512 x 112mm
- Weight Approx. 4.1 kg
- Operating range (temperature) 10 °C to 35 °C
- Operating range (humidity) 10% to 90% RH (20% to 80% RH for film scanning), without condensation formation
- Supported Operating Systems For USB 2.0 Hi-Speed¹:
- Windows 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro) CPU: Intel PIII, Celeron (566 MHz). AMD Athlon, Athlon MP/XP, Duron. 128MB RAM, USB port, CD ROM drive.
- For USB¹:
- Windows 98², 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro)CPU: Pentium 233MHz or higher. 128MB RAM (256MB recommended). USB port, CD ROM drive.
- Mac OS, USB:
- iMac, iBook, eMac, PowerBook, New PowerMac, 128MB RAM, OS 10.1.3 or later (native mode only), G3
- Mac OS, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed:
- iMac, iBook, eMac, PowerBook, New PowerMac, 128MB RAM, OS 10.2.7 or later (native mode only), G4 (only standard equipped USB 2.0 port supported)
CanoScan 5200F Driver DownloadCanoScan 5200F Scanner Driver (Windows 98/Me) 10.1.5.0b 5,908KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 5200F Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000) 10.1.5.0b 5,913KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 5200F Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) 10.1.7.1X 8,855KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 5200F Scanner Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64) 10.1.6.0a 5,964KB ⟷Download
Driver uninstall utility Windows XP/Windows 2000/Windows Me/Windows 98 188.8.131.52 61KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 5600F Scanner Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) 14.0.7 18,844KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 5600F Scanner Driver (Windows XP x64) 14.0.7 11,720KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 5600F Scanner Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) 14.0.7 18,588KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 5600F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.3/10.4) 14.11.4 13,053KB ⟷Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6) 3.3.4 9,577KB ⟷Download
MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6) 1.0.0 224KB Download
MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) 1.0.0a 2,162KB ⟷Download
MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) 2.0.6 30,586KB ⟷Download
Canon CanoScan 5600F Scanner Driver macOS v10.12/OS X v10.11 14.11.5 12,912KB ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon CanoScan 5200F:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon CanoScan 5200F in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan 5200F.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.